Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, MA Degree
Experience:  MA & BA Honours Student with several years experience in essay writing
65126503

This is for Herrod Due 1/16/2017 Unit IV Essay Identify the

This is for Steve Herrod
Due 1/16/2017
Unit IV Essay
Identify the major stakeholders in your organization (or one with which you are familiar). Analyze the top-management structure, investigate and enumerate the code of ethics (written or not written), and explain the ethical stance of all
stakeholders involved in the organization. Identify the relationship among any reward systems and organizational goals and what positive or negative effect there is on employee productivity. Cite concepts and ideas from the unit readings to
compliment your work.
Format your essay consistent with APA guidelines, and use at least one scholarly source from the CSU Online Library.
Your essay should be two pages in length, not including the title page or reference page. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations in the proper APA format.
Due date 1/23/2017
Unit V Essay
Al-Haddad & Kotnour (2015) describes the change models of Kotter and Lewin. In an essay, compare and contrast these change models or any other early research that focuses on individual behaviors and resistance to change.
1. Explain each step of the change model.
2. Compare and contrast each model of change.
3. Explain the impact of each model on implementing change and resistance to change.
Your essay should be three pages in length, not including the title page or reference page. Cite at least one scholarly article from the CSU Online Library (not including the referenced case study article). You must accompany all referenced,
paraphrased, and quoted material and sources used with in-text citations in the proper APA format.

This is fine

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Steve can you do this discussion board for me? I will add a bonus for this.
Due 1/6/2017
Evaluate your organization or another selected organization, and discuss how the leaders influence subordinates' performance. Identify the successful practices and the practices that could be improved.

Sure, no problem

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Steve

You are welcome!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Steve, will you have the discussion board question ready today?

Yes, will be sent shortly

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hey Steve, can you please do a short response to this student's discussion board. I need it by 1/13/2017.
Fellow student's discussion board: At my former place of employment, there were no real guidelines set into motion to evaluate subordinates' performance. I worked as a Parking Enforcement Officer for a local town. Since ticket quotas are not legal to enforce, we were simply told what would keep our boss happy. In the time that I had worked there, I never received a performance review. I was essentially told that if you are not spoken to, you are doing okay. The only way the number of tickets was measures, was the amount of tickets and dollar amount collected daily and monthly, versus the previous years. The only way to keep employees aligned, was to track how many tickets they issued daily. When the department did not exceed expecations from comparing previous numbers, employees were then gently asked why they had less tickets on a particular day. I feel in order to improve these practices, employees should be kept more informed of their progress. Although one could not be truly penalized for not giving tickets, there should be some form of discussion as to what is doing on. In the year that I worked there, we only had 1 staff meeting. There were also loose ends in regards ***** ***** and some employees were told different information. It was truly a bit disorganized. I feel a good way to hold employees accountable would be to let everyone know how the department is doing as a whole. I always feel when information is posted, those who are not trying their hardest will step their game up.

No problem

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Steve

No problem

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Steve, I see this showing as closed, but I assume that you are still working on the Unit V Essay and will have it ready by the due date of 1/23/17.

Yes, all good

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you so much Steve