Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Naz.

Customer Question

Hi Naz.

Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 10 months ago.

Yes, you can provide details of unit 5 here, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Skip HeaderOttie.dykes1My ProfileMy documentsEmail
DirectoryResourcesCalendarTechnical Support
Sign out4:04 PM (CST)Skip Navigation
Academics
Alumni
Classroom
Library
Learning Center
Accounts
Financial Aid
Career Services
SupportHome > Classroom > Financial Statement Analysis > Assignment List > Unit 5 - Individual ProjectFinancial Statement Analysis(FINC225-1604B-03)
Skip Class Navigation
Expand MenuCourse HomeAssignmentsGradesMeeting TimesResourcesToolsClassmatesCourse Information.
View as PDF |
Help .Unit 5 - Individual ProjectCollapse Assignment Overview & "Go To" LinksAssignment OverviewType: Individual ProjectUnit: Ethics and the SEC
Due Date: Mon, 12/19/16
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 200
Points Earned: 0
Deliverable Length: 4–5 pages
View objectives for this assignmentGo To:•Assignment Details
•Scenario
•Learning Materials
•Reading Assignment
My Work:
Online Deliverables: Submissions
Looking for tutoring? Go to Smarthinking
Collapse All | Expand All .
Assignment DetailsAssignment DescriptionWeekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.At this point you have examined three years of financial statements for your firm and produced a proforma statement. You have also determined their sustainable growth rate as well.
You have also learned about various financial ratios.In a comprehensive summary of your firm, analyze following financial information for your firm for the last three years.
•Revenue
•Net Income
•Profitability Ratios ◦Gross Profit Margin
◦Net Profit Margin
◦Return on Assets•Liquidity Ratios ◦Current Ratio•Market Ratios ◦Earnings per Share
◦Price to Earnings Ratio•Debt measures ◦Debt to Asset Ratio
•Explain what each ratio and piece of financial data means and explain the trends in each; are they increasing or decreasing and is this trend positive or negative for the firm and why? Analyze this financial data!
•Using the information from IP4, explain the Sustainable Growth Rate for your firm and what it means for your company (do NOT copy and paste the information from IP4! This is not what the assignment requires)
•Using the financial data, ratios, proforma, and SGR, summarize and reflect on the future financial health of your firm.Be sure to document your statements with credible sources, in-text citations, and references using proper APA format.Other Information
There is no additional information to display at this time.LegendExtra Credit
View Assignment Rubric
Privacy Statement
Terms and Conditions
Contact Us© 2016 Colorado Technical University.
All Rights Reserved. Authorized Users Only.Skip HeaderOttie.dykes1My ProfileMy documentsEmail
Sign out4:04 PM (CST)Skip Navigation
Academics
Alumni
Classroom
Library
Learning Center
Accounts
Financial Aid
Career Services
Skip Class Navigation
View as PDF |
Help .Unit 5 - Individual ProjectCollapse Assignment Overview &

Hello

Please tell me the deadline and also let me know that can you cite me in this too?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi F. Naz
you don't have to cite yourself for this,the dead line is Monday the 26th of December before 12:00 O' clock midnight Los Angeles, California.
Respectful!
Ottie
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 9 months ago.

But i want you to cite me as you did in the previous one, so kindly let me know that can you do that?, thanks. Also mention the that you want double space or single space 4to5 pages?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi F. Naz
yes Naz I can cite you and you can use double space, he also stated that the 4-5 pages he's not worried about as long as the assignment is done.Respectful!
Ottie

Okay, I am offering the price kindly accept it so I can start working and also let me know that did you use the way which I provided to put me as reference or you used your way?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi F. Naz
What is the price, I used the reference my way, thanks.
Ottie

Thanks for the response, what way you used can you please tell me? mean while I am offering the price, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi F. Naz
I'll use the reference on Unit 4 Individual Project the professor said I could use those references ok.Ottie

But in that unit 4 did you referred me or not and if you did then how just wanna know that, kindly tell me that and mean while also look on the offer, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi F. Naz
The price you gave me for Unit 4 Individual Price was a $ 108.00 and the information is on Unit 4 Individual Project is all the information you need please consider this.
Ottie
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi F. Naz
give me a respond please.
Ottie

So this is unit 4 or unit 5?

Hello Ottie

I have seen that you have taken refund for those question which I answered for you previously, like unit 3 and unit 4, so kindly let me know do you need the answer for unit 5 or not?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi F. Naz
I'll have the funds reversed back to you within a few days, that was a honest mistake, I'm a very honest person, a poor communication with moderater don't worry. I don't know what I'm going to do with Unit 5 Individual Project that's due Monday before 12:00 midnight.Ottie

Okay, and dont you need the unit 5 from me? as 26 is near, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do need unit 5 individual project that's due on the 26th. Thanks! . I'm having some problems with my browser.

So you did not accepted the offer, how can i start the work? and can you provide me the unit 4 file which you submitted, so I can have a look, thanks.

Hello Ottie,

I have not heard from you since 6 days, so kindly update me on the status, thanks.