Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Please answer three questions the first one is due on

Customer Question
Saturday. I will post the...
Please answer three questions the first one is due on Saturday. I will post the third questions later this week. the other two questions is due by 10/29.
1. On page 424 in your textbook, the “Apple Stores” insert discusses the success of the Apple Store and the growth in Apple product end-users. In 2001, BusinessWeek wrote a piece on why the Apple store concept would not work. Discuss a product or service that you or a family member thought a dud but was successful. Why did you think it not a viable product, what features made it successful, and do you now see previously unrecognized value?
2.The Marketing Memo on page 577 in your textbook entitled “How To Run A Successful Brainstorming Session” outlines eight ground rules that experts feel ensures success. What additional two ideas can you add to the list that will promote a successful outcome? Be creative in your answer.
3. coming soon
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Essays
10/16/2016
Business Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

You are mentioning some pages from a book - what book is this from? Provide ISBN if possible.

Can you provide theå specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thank you.
Business Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 1 year ago
Josie-Mod

I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.

We noticed you posted a duplicate of this question, if you still require assistance from an Expert this question remains open to all Experts and there is no need to re-post or re-list it.

Thank you.
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

I can help you with these questions. When is your deadline to have the questions answered?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Dear Customer,

I can still help you with these questions if you require the help. Do you still require the assistance?

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline for these questions?

Thanks,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've included all the dates on the original assignment. 1st assignment ASAP and the other two by 10/29

Dear Customer,

My apologies. Yes, you did mention that. Do you have the question for #3 now?

Dear Keya,

Do you have question #3 now? I can complete all of the assignments by Saturday.

Kindest regards,

Donna