Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

I have a case i want to write a complain, maryland, it is a

Customer Question
i have a case i...
i have a case i want to write a complain
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: it is a homework
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Essays
10/9/2016
Business Tutor: TexasAtty,
 replied 1 year ago
TexasAtty

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Business Tutor: TexasAtty,
 replied 1 year ago

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
KESTER V. MONROE'S GROCERY STORESidney Kester is a 65 year‑old computer operator. He routinely shops at Monroe's Grocery Store, which is very close to his home. Approximately two months ago, while shopping in the store, he slipped in the produce department and fractured his knee. Although he is recovering, he missed several weeks of work, and his doctors advise him that he will probably need to use a cane for the rest of his life.Mr. Kester does not know what he slipped on, but he does recall noticing that the produce manager was in the process of restocking many of the bins and that crates filled several of the aisles. In one aisle in particular he recalls noticing that several tomatoes had fallen from a crate onto the floor. Mr. Kester was in front of the lettuce bin at the time of the fall.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i need a complain for this case
Business Tutor: TexasAtty,
 replied 1 year ago

Is this for a case or a homework question?

Also, are you wanting someone to draft a complaint for you or did you have a question about something to do with the complaint?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its a homework
Business Tutor: TexasAtty,
 replied 1 year ago

I have to move this to the homework section and opt out then. No need to reply, another expert should pick up shortly.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
something like thisIN THE DISTRICT COURT OF MARYLAND FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTYABC CONTRUCTION *
*
*
*
Plaintiff *
*
v. * Case No.: (###) ###-####0000
*
*
*
A/C AND HEATIN G *
*
COMPLAINT/BREACH OF CONTRACTCOMES NOW, the Plaintiff, ABC CONSTRUCTION (hereinafter referred to as Plaintiff), by and through the undersigned counsel of ATTORNEY, Esq., and respectfully ***** ***** A/C and Heating, (hereinafter referred to as Defendant) and states the following:1. That the Plaintiff is a Contractor for, but not limited to, construction and repair work of hair salons in the State of Maryland.
2. That the Defendant has been conducting business in the State of Maryland for more than one year prior to filing this Complaint.3. That on or about November 2, 2000 Plaintiff entered into a contract with the Defendant in order for the Defendant to complete Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning services for two different hair salons.4. That the Contract provided for the Defendant to complete work at two hair salons one salon in Cockeysville and one salon in Owings Mill for a total price of seventeen thousand two hundred dollars ($17,200.00). (See Agreement, Attached as Exhibit 1).5. That on or about November 2, 2000, Plaintiff provided Defendant with a deposit of eight thousand five hundred dollars ($8,500.00) for both the Cockeysville and Owings Mill jobs.6. That on or about November 24, 2000, Plaintiff provided Defendant with another payment of one thousand two hundred dollars ($1,200.00).7. That on or about December 14, 2000, Plaintiff provided Defendant with another payment in the amount of two thousand dollars ($2,000.00).8. That on or about August 28, 2001, Plaintiff provided Defendant with another payment in the amount of three thousand five hundred dollars ($3,500.00).
9. That Defendant completed the Cockeysville job as per the parties’ agreement.10. That Defendant began work on the Owings Mill job; however never completed the job.11. That Plaintiff attempted to contact the Defendant on numerous occasions to determine why the job had not been completed.12. That on or about October 9, 2001, Plaintiff sent a letter to Defendant demanding that the work be completed at the Owings Mill job.
13. That Defendant never returned to the job site to complete the work that was already begun.14. That Plaintiff had to contract another company to complete the job that the Defendant was originally contracted to complete.15. That Plaintiff expended an additional six thousand six hundred seventy-eight dollars and forty-nine cents ($6,678.49) for another company to complete the rest of the work at the Owings Mill hair salon that Defendant was contacted to complete. (See Invoice 300, Invoice 325, and Proposal/Contract Attached hereto as Exhibits 2, 3, and 4).16. That Plaintiff paid the Defendant a total amount of fifteen thousand two hundred dollars ($15,200.00) towards the total amount for the job of seventeen thousand two hundred dollars ($17,200.00).17. That monies were demanded and the Defendant has refused to pay. (See Letter Dated April 16, 2002, Attached as Exhibit 5).18. That Defendant breached the terms of the contract by failing to complete the work at Owings Mill hair salon.19. That Plaintiff is requesting a judgment in the amount of four thousand six hundred seventy-eight dollars and forty-nine cents ($4,678.49)20. That the amount requested by the Plaintiff is determined by taking the additional expenses incurred by the Plaintiff in order to contract another company to complete the work at the Owings Mill hair salon which equals the amount of six thousand six hundred seventy-eight dollars and forty-nine cents ($6,678.49) and subtract the $2,000.00 remaining on the contract with the Defendant.21. That Defendant is in breach of the terms of the Contract for failure complete the work at the Owings Mill hair salon.WHEREFORE, Plaintiff, ABC Construction, jointly and severally, demands judgment against Defendant, A/C and Heating, in the amount of $4,678.49.Respectfully submitted,_______________________
ATTORNEY
Attorney for Plaintiff
Address
Telephone NumberI DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE AND AFFIRM UNDER THE PENALTIES OF PERJURY THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE FOREGOING COMPLAINT/BREACH OF CONTRACT ARE TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, INFORMATION, AND BELIEF.
_______________________
ABC CONSTRUCTION
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

What exactly are you looking for with this case? Do you need an IRAC? Do you require a legal brief for homework? Do you need to identify who the complainant is? Please advise and I am sure that I can help you regardless since it is homework.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi there
this is my homework
i have to write a complaint for this case

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the delay in responding. There was a technical issue. When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Wednesday @12 noon

Dear Customer,

I can have it done by then. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks

Dear Customer,

You are welcome! I'll have that assignment finished soon.

Dear Customer,

Here is your assignment. Thank you very much. I hope to receive a positive rating so that I will receive credit for this question.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My homework is about claim for the court not a letter to grocery store
I sent an example
But you and your website waste my time
I said and described ten times but nobody understand
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is a complaint for Maryland courts
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did you ask your self what was the reason I sent you a sample
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did you review this sample
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is not nice to waste the people time
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't understand why they refer me to business tutor
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge