Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Discuss the strategic value of personnel training and

Customer Question

Discuss the strategic value of personnel training and development. What are the implications for the MNC?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to discuss the strategic value of personnel training and development, and also what are the implications for the Multi-National Corporation
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: How do the risk assessments and recommendations for the global organizations compare to domestic organizations?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer. I will be happy to help you.

Can you give me a little more information? I would like to know how long you need this report to be, what textbook you are using and when the information is needed.

Thanks. Judy

Hi ... are you still interested in receiving an answer for this question? Judy