Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Need to have 2 assignments done, need two essays for my

Customer Question
need to have 2 assignments...
need to have 2 assignments done
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: need two essays for my assignment
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2016
Business Tutor: Math-Stat,
 replied 1 year ago
Math-Stat

Hi

Thank you for using this site. Can you post the complete questions? (Are these math home works?)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No they are essays.Assignment 4: Business Start Up Proposal for Bill Wilson
Bill Wilson, a close friend of your family wants to start a business. A family member referred him to you since you are presently working on a technology related degree. In your first discussion, you discover the following facts:
Bill has been a sales representative for a major restaurant supply company for many years.
His prior skills are very low tech. He drove from city to city, visiting restaurants and either providing his customers with supplies, or visiting new restaurants to try and convince them to purchase supplies from him exclusively. He phoned in his orders to the manufacturer, and other than accounting for his expenses while on the road, he did little or no record keeping.
Other than basic email skills and a some familiarization with Microsoft Word, Bill has little or no experience with existing communications technologies or software applications.
Bill’s business plan is to start a new restaurant supply business in his home. He wishes to spend more time at home and travel much less than he did in the past. He knows he will sometimes be required to travel to negotiate deals or meet with clients, but he would prefer to be able to do all this at home whenever possible.
Bill has already implemented the following actions:
He has found an accountant who has agreed to help him set up his accounting system. (Do not consider any accounting software for this assignment. The accountant will provide that.)
He has contacted six different restaurant supply companies and negotiated a fee and commission arrangement that will allow him to represent them and sell their products.
Bill understands the basic operation of Windows 7 and Microsoft Word. For any new software applications, be prepared to provide guidance on the appropriate training he can find locally or online.
Although Bill has minimal technical skills, he does know what he wants. You completed your first discussion with Bill, and the following information was provided by Bill or deduced by you:
Budget: Bill has funds for the start up, but the budget has some limits. He doesn’t want the fastest, biggest or best, ***** ***** will spend what it takes to have equipment that will suit his needs.
Security: Bill has heard horror stories about computer information being hacked, and he wants your assurance that his business information will be secure if he follows your suggestions.
Hardware: Bill knows of no special requirements for hardware, but he does know he will need to store somewhere between two and three terabytes of catalog information from the companies with whom he will be working. He needs to be able to access this info at all times from any location. He has no knowledge or preferences about hardware and says he will go with what you recommend.
Operating System and Software: Bill feels comfortable with the Windows 7 environment, and prefers not to learn another operating system.
The Cloud, Wi-Fi, Mobile Computing: Bill has no idea how these technologies tie in to his business, but he does know he needs to be able to do the following from his home office, from his car, or from any remote location: Check his email and compose/send emails at any time, place a supplies order via the Internet to any of his suppliers, be able to answer phone calls, and be able to set up video conferencing phone calls.
The Proposal:
Prepare and submit a written proposal to Bill that gives your suggested solution to his business plan. This report is to be written to Bill. DO NOT write your report to your instructor and talk about Bill. DO NOT speak about Bill in the third person. Write this proposal as a professional business letter directly to Bill. Provide Bill with the details of what he needs to purchase in order to have what he needs to conduct his business using today’s technology. Make sure you include the following items in your report:
Hardware: What items of hardware (computer, laptop, tablet device, telephone, etc.) should Bill purchase. For items like a computer, include minimum specifications for all major internal components. Justify the need for any major hardware items recommended.
Operating System: With the recommended hardware, what operating system choices are available and which would be best? Why?
Other Technologies: How will Bill handle communications and mobile computing? Include the details on any peripheral devices and technologies that you propose (“The Cloud”, mobile computing devices, Bluetooth, wireless networking, etc.) and explain how they fit into the business plan.
Software & Training: List the software applications that should be purchased. Make sure you include at a minimum: Operating System, system utilities, such as defrag apps, virus and malware protection and any system utilities Bill might need. Include the training courses that Bill should attend to gain basic skills in the software packages you recommend.
Cost: Provide Bill with an estimated cost for hi
Business Tutor: Math-Stat,
 replied 1 year ago

I am sorry, I will just opt out, so that appropriate experts can help you immediately on these.

Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 1 year ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Hello

Please mention your deadline and let me know that can you give reference of my work in your assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How would I give reference of your work on my assignment ?
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree