Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

How much do you charge usually, Do I just post my homework

Customer Question
how much do you charge...
how much do you charge usually
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Do I just post my homework question here
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your business writing homework and ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Here what I have its due tomorrow by 1159 pm
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: Assignment 2: Company Analysis and Final Project Week 4: Issues and Interests of Investors and Other Stakeholders; Analysis of Company PerformancePart One: Company AnalysisThe following is a summary of performance data of FedEx over a three-year period:
(in millions)
Year 1
Year 2
Year 3
Sales
34,734
39,304
42,680
Cost of Goods Sold
33,550
37,852
40,648
Net Income
1,184
1,452
2,032
Assets
25,654
27,385
29,903
Total Debt
11,695
10,498
13,926
Equity
15,654
15,220
14,727
Operating Cash Flow
1,998
2,378
3,186
Investment Cash Flow
-2,781
-3,419
-4,049
Financing Cash Flow
-692
-287
-244Required:Given the information in the table above, calculate the following:Profit margin on sales
Return on assets
Return on equity
Total debt to total assets
Total asset turnoverExplain and evaluate your results as they pertain to profitability, debt, and asset turnover for the company over a three-year period.Part Two: Final Project Week 4: Issues and Interests of Investors and Other Stakeholders; Analysis of Company PerformanceRequired:Identify two items or issues that cannot be derived from the financial statements of the two companies that you selected for your research. Explain why these items or issues would be of concern to investors and other stakeholders. In your rationale, address the specific interests of the different users of financial statements.
Compare and contrast the two companies in terms of how well or how poorly they are performing in the areas of profit, debt, and asset turnover. Use appropriate ratios in your analysis. Indicate strategies for possible improvement in each area.Deliverables:By Tuesday, August 16, 2016, submit your answers to the questions in Part One, using an MS Excel document, to the W4: Assignment 2 Dropbox. Use good form, and show all your calculations and conclusions.Name your document SU_FIN4060_W4_A2_Part1_LastName_FirstInitial
By Tuesday, August 16, 2016, address the issues for the Final Project, Week 2 outlined in Part Two, using an MS Excel document. Show all your calculations and conclusions. Submit your document to the W4: Assignment 2 Dropbox. Use good form, and cite all sources using APA format.Name your document SU_FIN4060_W4_A2_Part2_LastName_FirstInitialAssignment 2 Grading Criteria
Maximum Points
Correctly calculated a number of ratios in areas of profit, debt, and asset turnover based on a three-year summary of performance data.
10
Correctly explained the results of the ratio analysis and evaluated the firm accordingly.
10
Identified two items or issues not presented in the financial statements, but of concern to investors and other stakeholders of the two companies selected for research. Provided a rationale that addressed specific interests of different users of financial statements.
15
Compared and contrasted the two companies’ performance in areas of profit, debt, and asset turnover using appropriate ratios. Indicated possible strategies for improvement for each area.
10
Presented a structured report free of spelling and grammatical errors and cited sources in APA format when necessary.
5
Total:
50
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Essays
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The two companies for part two is AT&T and Verizon
8/16/2016
Business Tutor: PDtax, Other replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, Other

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist by your deadline.

The two projects will take time, and the price offered is low for the work needed and your deadline (today, I think, "By Tuesday, August 16, 2016, submit your answers to the questions in Part One, using an MS Excel document"). A price increase is appropriate.

Can you advise what you think is a fair price for the project?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already took care of the part one. What would think is fair for part two

Does that mean part 1 is done?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I completed part 1 last night

so, let's confirm:

you only need part 2, but it requires research from two financial histories, for AT&T and Verizon.

you need to do some financial ratio analysis, including company comparatives, then determine two original non-financial statement issues that would concern investors.

this all needs to be in a written report due today.

Please confirm, then I will provide a price.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
that's all correct

My offer is open until 2:30 EST, since you need this today. Please also confirm your deadline for delivery, also in EST.

Since I didn't hear from you, I assume you have made other arrangements. i will opt out.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yeah I'll figure It out
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 1 year ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Hello

Do you still need the answer?

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree