Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

750 WORD ESSAY Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) An

Customer Question
750 WORD ESSAY Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) An...
750 WORD ESSAY
Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
An exchange-traded fund (ETF) is an investment fund that
holds assets such as stocks, commodities, or bonds, and is
traded on stock exchanges. ETFs can be attractive investments
because of their low costs and tax efficiency, and are
a very popular type of exchange-traded product.
ETFs have grown in recent years. Some examples of ETFs
include EWZ for Brazil, ECH for Chile, EPI for India, EWM
for Malaysia, EWW for Mexico, RSX for Russia, EWS and SGT
for Singapore, EZA and SZR for South Africa, EWY for South
Korea, EWT for Taiwan, THD for Thailand, and TUR for
Turkey.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT**
Your final project will require you to examine any foreign
currency of your choice (preferably one from an emerging
market), and provide an analysis of that currency against
the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010. To
complete this assignment, examine an exchange-traded fund
(ETF) for that currency, perform any additional research you
need to do in order to understand the topic, and then write a
750-word paper that summarizes the results of your macroeconomic analysis.To find an ETF fund for a country that you’re interested in,go to an Internet search engine such as Google, and enter the keywords “exchange-traded fund for X,” and replace the “X” with the name of the country of your choice. You can see the history of your chosen ETF, in terms of U.S. dollars, by checking or entering the ETF call letters or ticker symbol in a financial search engine such as Yahoo! Finance (the web address for this site is http://finance.yahoo.com/).
Project Objective
The goal of this project is to demonstrate the knowledge that
you’ve obtained in your Economics 1 course. To complete the
project, you’ll need to research a foreign currency and an
ETF for an emerging market that you find interesting, perform
a macroeconomic analysis of the currency, and write a
paper that summarizes your analysis.
Instructions
Step 1: Select a foreign currency as described above.
Step 2: Perform your research. The content of your textbook
can be one of your sources. However, your
paper should also include at least four independent
and reliable sources. Use general Internet search
engines and financial search engines to perform
your research.
Step 3: Perform your macroeconomic analysis on the
material. Remember that you need to provide an
analysis of your chosen currency against the U.S.
dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010.
Step 4: Write a first draft of your paper. Your paper should
be written using a word-processing program, such
as Microsoft Word or a Word-compatible program.
Your essay should include a separate title page,
and between three and five pages on your topic.
The essay should include a brief introduction,
several paragraphs that cover the required information,
and a conclusion. The last page after the main body of the essay should provide a list of your reference sources.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Essays
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how long will it take to receive it?
8/14/2016
Business Tutor: PDtax, Other replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, Other

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer I can assist.

The project seems to require significant research, perhaps some historical charting, and three to five pages on the topic. I can assist, but the price offered is low.

You also don't mention a deadline, so I assume that you need this quickly ("how long will it take to receive it?). I will add a rush premium in my pricing.

If you accept, please confirm your deadline. Please be advised I believe this will take 3-5 hours to research and complete, and is priced accordingly. My offer is good until 5 PM EST today, 8/14/16.

Customer/p>
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree