Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Does this cost anything? macroeconomics, Like?

Customer Question

Does this cost anything?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: macroeconomics
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Like?
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Choose a developing country, and discuss its economic growth in the last 2–3 years. Discuss whether you believe the country is on a good course of economic growth and whether the macroeconomic policies are helping achieve this growth. Include the following information:What is its GDP per capita and population growth?
Is it an open or closed economy?
The unemployment rate is an important economic indicator. Please review this video and discuss how your chosen country’s unemployment rate compares to that of America.
Identify the percentage of GDP that comes from exports and imports and its major export and import.
Identify the country's type of economy: market, command, or mixed economy.
Has the value of the country’s currency compared to the U.S. dollar changed in the past year?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this answered ASAP
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

The soonest I can respond to this question would be Monday at midnight. Would that be adequate? It would be good given the time allowance.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible to be done by sunday? I just paid for this.

Dear Customer,

Would Sunday midnight be OK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Great! I will have it done by then.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

This is a great paper. I am now ready to be rated.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. I do not receive credit until you rate me.

Dear Customer,

I am waiting for you to rate this response so that I can receive credit. Looking forward to a positive rating shortly.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not sire this answered my question...

Dear Customer,

Did you read the paper? It has all of your questions answered. That is an excellent paper that was even going to be accepted by an academic journal but I chose not to publish it. It has not been published. That paper has already been critically acclaimed by top scholars all around the world.

Dear Customer,

If you are not going to accept it, please do let me know right away. I am working on multiple projects and there is another student I can send that paper to since it has not been published or given to another student.