Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor
Experience:  PhD in English Language and Literature
93876912

I need help with a essay. Can you please help me?

Customer Question

Category: Essays
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hello! How are you? My name is ***** ***** I may be able to help you, depending on when your assignment is due. Can you tell me more about the assignment? I look forward to hearing from you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
102 Examination
Examination Questions
1. Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your
composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must
contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.b. Explain why a certain sport is your favorite.
Due date is 6-28-16
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry my name is Mike.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help me with this Beth?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Beth good morning? How are you?
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! I can absolutely help you with this! Do you have any additional information about your assignment? Is there a particular sport you want to discuss? I'm excited to work with you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I like basketball are you familiar with this sport?
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! I'm actually not terribly familiar with basketball, but I can learn! Would you like to tell me what you enjoy about basketball and why? This will help me construct your answer. I'm excited to work with you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Love the game basketball cause it bring joy to other and it inspire people to. Keep fighting for their dreams. What ever they my be. Love to watch lebron james, Russell Westbrook, slam dunk while their in the game. Plus all the money, endorsement that them guy make. We have them living wealth and driving the finest cars
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Mike, wonderful! I can work with this! Thank you for your great ideas! If you think of anything more, just let me know. Otherwise, I will begin working on your answer! :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That pretty much it
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Sounds great! Thank you so much! I will have your answer to you ASAP. In the meantime, just let me know if you need me. I'm excited to work with you on this!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ol thanks
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

It's my pleasure! I will have your answer for you today! :)

Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday. Please find your answer attached. I hope this is helpful. As always, if there is ANYTHING more I can do to help you with this answer, please don't hesitate to let me know. Otherwise, if you are completely satisfied with your answer, I would ask that you please rate my work, as I am only paid for my time and effort if I receive a rating of 3, 4, or 5. Again, I hope the answer is helpful! :) Best of luck with your assignment! Please let me know if there's anything more I can do for you!

Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! I hope this message finds you well! I just wanted to check in to ensure you had received your answer and to see if you need anything at all? If I can be of any further assistance at all, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am right here! Thanks again!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It for got to add one more detail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I for got to add one more little detail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2. Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a business letter, and use the full-block style. The complaint may be about anything you wish (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor building main- tenance, or disruptive noises from a nearby business). You can base your letter on a true experience, or you can make up all the details you need.
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! Thank you for letting me know about this! I think you may need to submit a second request for project? You might want to reach out to customer service to see if this second item can be included in this request or if a new request needs to be created. I am on standby!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can do a second request
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What the phone number
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! I will reach out to customer service and they will be in touch...Thank you again!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey beth
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was woundering can you help me with a business letter
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! I can absolutely help you! Can you submit a second request? Just use the same portal you used to submit this request and ask for me in the description and I will snatch you right up. I'm happy to help!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Beth? Did you get the business letter
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

I just did! Thank you so much, Mike! I'll get to work on this ASAP!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey beth!! how are you doing hopefully well. How are thing coming along now
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! Thank you for checking in! I hope you are doing well! I'm actually a bit under the weather, but I haven't forgotten your project and am working on it. I hope to have your answer to you later tonight or early tomorrow. Will this work for you? As I finish up your answer, do you have any additional information or requests? As always, THANK YOU for allowing me to work with you on this! Take wonderful care of yourself!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Beth? How is everything coming
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! I hope you are doing great! I actually did submit your answer for you regarding the letter of complaint. Did you not receive it? It is in the chat thread related to the second request. Let me know if you have any trouble locating it, or if there is ANYTHING more I can do to help you with that answer or this one. Thank you so much for allowing me to work with you on these projects!

Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike! I hope you are doing great! I actually did submit your answer for you regarding the letter of complaint. Did you not receive it? It is in the chat thread related to the second request. Let me know if you have any trouble locating it, or if there is ANYTHING more I can do to help you with that answer or this oen. Thank you so much for allowing me to work with you on these projects!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No having trouble locating
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.

Oh, Mike, I'm so sorry. I sent it last night. I will try resending it. It has to go through its proper thread, which will be the second thread you created when you made this second request. I am resending now through that thread and hopefully you will be able to locate it....You may receive an alert?