Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Currency analysis as well. Examine any foreign currency

Customer Question

Currency analysis as well. Examine any foreign currency (preferably one from an emerging market), and provide an analysis of that currency against the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also note that its a final project for microeconomic and it should contain only 750 words including references . I need it by
Tuesday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the attached essay has been returned (see instructor remarks in red )
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear GregI HAVE ATTACHED THE DOCUMENT WITH THE INSTRUCTOR REMARKSTHANK YOU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear GregI have already written my essay , however it was returned by my instructor . I just would like you to review it and maybe help correct what needed to be correct .Thank you and best regards,
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.