ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

I need help writing a paperIs auditing and are auditing

Customer Question

I need help writing a paper
Is auditing and are auditing skillS useful in a global context? How can the auditing skills you are learning about be used to better the world around us? How can you use these skills coupled with what it means to be an Ambrosian to make a difference? Are these questions you have ever thought about? As you get closer and closer to graduation, these are things I would like you to reflect upon.
You will be writing a reflection paper in response to your investigation of the EITI website. Thus, 1) watch the two videos on this website https://eiti.org/eiti/video and 2) investigate some of the other information on this website. The purpose of this reflection paper is to show what you think about the Information and your initial thoughts on the questions in the first paragraph above, in a critical and thoughtful manner. And then, to apply this information to what you already know about auditing. Thus, you should not simply summarize what you heard and read about, but should describe your reaction to the information. Although, your paper will be personal and subjective, you must still maintain a somewhat academic tone and you must still thoroughly and cohesively organize your paper.
Your paper should start with an INTRODUCTION that lays out your initial thoughts and feelings towards the questions posed in the first paragraph above. Transition to the BODY of the paper with a thesis statement that quickly explains how the videos and the website informed your initial thoughts. You could structure your thesis for this assignment along these lines: “From this information, I learned...” OR “This information informed my initial thoughts by……” Your BODY then explains the understandings you gained from the videos and from exploring the website. You should draw out specific details from the videos and the website to support your various points of understanding. Each point should be its own paragraph and each paragraph should have its own topic sentence. Conclude with a SUMMARY that describes your overall feelings and understandings gained from the information.
The below are things you may want to consider to drive your points of understanding brought up in the body of the paper.
Does the information challenged or has it changed your way of thinking? If so, where and how? What was presented that changed your though processes?
Does the information leave you with any questions?
How do the issues or ideas brought up in this reading mesh with past experiences or readings?
I would like the BODY of your paper to also specifically include:
A discussion on how this information compares to the purpose of the financial statement audit done in our country. For example, what is the role of auditing in helping citizens in EITI countries and in the US?
Find an actual EITI report on the website and find the auditor’s statement. Compare/contrast what is going on in this statement to what is being attested to in a standard audit report.
In the EITI report you find, discuss one particular piece of information that is included an how knowing this information can be of use to the country’s citizens.
Your paper should be between 600-900 words.
Category: Essays
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
I'm PDtax. I see you asked for me.I can assist, but there are a few issues:The price is too low.
I need a firm deadline.
The time spent in watching videos and doing background adds to the price.Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you get it done by Friday or Saturday? And how much higher on the price?
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Any projects due before April 18th cost more.My reading of this assignment implies previous work you wrote. If need to tie this in with that.I also need access to the website and videos.$400.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the introduction taken care. I need the body paragraph on the suggested questions and the three points that should be specifically included in it. There is a link to the website and videos in the instructions.Is that $400 the total price?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need to know if the 400 is the total price or added to the 53
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
I'll post an Offer. It is for both the $400 plus the deposit. Please confirm your deadline upon acceptance, and a posting of the complete material to work with.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
I didn't hear back. I'll opt out. Other experts will be able to review your request.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help?