Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

My name is ***** *****. I am interested in the different…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. I am interested in the different styles or layouts of a taxonomy. Where can I find several different examples? Thanks

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

One of my projects this week is to develop a taxonomy for management theories. This is for my my PHD class in psychology. Sorry for taking so long but I had to review the inistructiors requirements so I can get it right the first time.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 2 days by:
3/14/2016
Business Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.