Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Ikhoward.....Re: follow up essay

Customer Question
For Expert Ikhoward.....Re: follow up...
For Expert Ikhoward.....Re: follow up essay
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
3/7/2016
Business Tutor: lkhoward, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree

Hi. Thanks for requesting me again. Can you please post the requirements and the due date? Thanks.

Hello again. This 2nd essay is based on the prewriting you had written. You can revise/update the essay and I'll submit it once I get the result for the 1st one.http://www.mediafire.com/download/d53ahwaftrmrqht/Ess.pdf (Essay# *****)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ie8jyejd6sg8guj/Genres_of_Television_Shows_essay.docx

I would love to help you but I have not been rated yet for the last work I did for you, and if I am not rated, I don't get paid. Please do that so I can help you with this one.

I have rated you now though the essay has been returned and need revising again.

thank you for that! so this is the same essay and it needs revision or is it a new essay?

This essay is based on the previous prewriting organizer. Since you did few changes & would do some more, revise this essay accordingly.

I did a lot of changes from the original organizer you gave me. Do you want the organizer revised a second time or do you want me to write your essay? Your prof says the thesis is not arguable but I disagree. oh well.

Well as mentioned in the requirements, I've to submit this essay based on organizer you wrote only when I get a passing grade. So in meantime you could revise and keep it till I get passing grade with comments and then you can do few changes if required and send it to me. For the previous organizer essay will discuss on the old post.

So this post is for the essay?

Yup. I had sent you the file which the previous expert had prepared. Requirements details are in the attachment I had sent.

okay. and you want me to re-edit the outline on the other post? i'd be happy to do that at no cost to you

I have one ahead of you. Then I'll work on the essay.

i'll start yours tomorrow. the second link is not working. can you re-post it on here? Thanks.

Ok.

Working on essay and edit of outline later today

Thx.

Please see the other post about the outline. When is the essay due?

The organizer one is ASAP and this one once I get a passing grade for organizer.

okay well i can do the essay and get it to you so that when you do get the passing grade you can turn it in. The content is not his/her issue. It's the format of the outline and the thesis statement. Once I get that thesis statement I'll write the essay.

i am holding off on this until you get your rough draft back. I'd hate to do the whole essay and have her find something else I needed to change. It won't take long once I start it.

please let me know when you get your work back from your prof so I can do your essay for you.

Sure, should know after the weekend.

okay. great

Keep the essay handy once I get organizer sorted out.
Hello, I'll work out the Organizer. Once that is sorted out, what about the essay? Will you work and revise it accordingly or you want to opt out?

It will need to be a new post which I think you did already. Let me take a look.

This post I started for the essay which I haven't submitted till now coz of Organizer (which on different post). Still I have to start a new post for essay?

No I think you're okay on the posts. I just can't do the work. I'm opting out so you can find someone better suited. Thanks.

Business Tutor: Kelyn1, Teacher, Researcher, Tutor replied 2 years ago
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Teacher, Researcher, Tutor

Found it! Could you send me the work that has already been done on this and I can go from there? You can post it here or in the other thread. I tried going to the links you posted in the conversation, but it says the files have been deleted. We can talk about a price adjustment once I know what we're doing.

Thanks,

Bethany

Well this essay I haven't submitted because it's linked with the organizer. Till organizer gets passed then only can I submit this and proceed.

Alright, we'll work on the outline first then. I just wanted to let you know that this posting has "timed out." We can still talk here, but the system has stopped telling me when you answer. I will have to keep an eye on it so, if I don't answer immediately, that's why. I will keep an eye out for your responses, though. Could you tell me how long the essay needs to be? It's still telling me that the links you posted are "invalid." The value you have listed is good for about 1,200 words. Will that cover it?

Bethany

Yeah 1200-1500 words, so 1200 words is fine. Requirements are mentioned in same Ess.pdf file I had sent the link. I can send you the essay done by previous experts. Didn't submit till now because of the organizer.
Business Tutor: Kelyn1, Teacher, Researcher, Tutor replied 1 year ago

Hi. This one isn't closed, it's just timed out. We can still talk here, but it won't tell me when you have responded, so I'll just have to keep checking back. This is for the Genres of Television essay, correct? I'm afraid I'm full until Thursday, but I'll start on it as soon as I can.

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yeah same topic, essay is based on same organizer. That's fine, will wait till Thu. Shall I send the requirements or do you have it?

Go ahead and send them again please.

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://www.mediafire.com/download/322rm6dr69zuzw5/Essy.pdf (requirements)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k5au95936phf9aj/C%26D.pdf (supporting docs)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7zd2gjki3qg9k3/C%26_D_4.pdf (comments instr)

Got them. I'll evaluate my schedule and let you know when I can have it to you.

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks.

Hi, it's looking like the 7th for this one based on my current schedule. I hope that's acceptable?

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok fine. Let me know once it's ready.

I'll be in touch as soon as it's done. (No need to reply as it blocks me from my other questions. :-)

Bethany

I was unable to work over the weekend. It may be Wednesday before I can get this to you. Is that alright?

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yeah, fine.

Thank you for understanding. I'll get back in touch once it's done.

Bethany

Ok, I have the essay ready. I hate having to charge again, but JA policy says we now have to charge "at least" a $5 fee every time the e-mail service is used. I'll send the premium services offer. Just click "accept, leave a positive rating and input your e-mail. As soon as it goes through, I'll send the document!

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you send it as an attachment or through a link here, once I d/l you can then delete it.

Once it is posted here, I do not have the option on my side to delete it. The best I can do is ask the moderators to lock it since you've requested it. But between the time I post it and when they lock it, it is vulnerable to anyone who happens across it. Do you still want me to post it here?

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I meant a link where you can share/delete a file, like mediafire...etc

Yes, I can indeed do that. However, I am required by JA Terms of Service to leave it open for seven days, so it would still be googleable by the general public. I can check and see if I'm allowed to close it sooner since you specifically requested it. Let me check and I'll be back with you As soon as I get an answer from the mods.

Bethany

I've sent the question to the mods, but haven't heard back yet. I'll be back with you as soon as I hear anything.

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
On second thought, will use the email option.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been away from my computer all day. I'll send the Premium services message in just a moment.

Bethany

Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Teacher, Researcher, Tutor