Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Part 1: A Change Management Plan (CMP)

Customer Question
Hello...
Hello
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
Business Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, MBA
What is your question?
Part 1: A Change Management Plan (CMP), in MS Word format. , PMI.org and other professional PM Web sites for details; use an Internet search if necessary. Unlike the risk register, the CMP is not a list of changes and their status and handling. Rather, the change management plan is what it sounds like: a plan for how the project intends to manage any changes that may occur. The CMP should include at least the following:
Methodology, strategy, and tools for handling changes
Roles and responsibilities for change management
Organization for change management (CCB, etc)
Change process (flowchart and/or description)
Budget for change handling process. This is not the cost of implementing the changes listed in the "Required Changes" section above, but rather is the cost of the CCB and running the change process. The costs of implementing the individual, specified changes, is a separate item that can be tracked via Earned Value calculations and other methods, below.
(Normally the change process budget would be part of the project budget from the beginning, but we neither mentioned nor required that in this class. So for this class only, your change management budget will be over and above the project budget (i.e., in addition to the project budget) instead of coming out of your project budget as part of the project budget.)
Important note: Use of outlines, examples, and templates that you may find on Google is acceptable for the structure and outline of this document. However, the substance must be your own original work and must include proper quotation, citation, attribution, and bibliography of sources and works used.
Are you there
Hey are you there?
Business Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 2 years ago
Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts, there is no need to repost or relist this question.
Business Tutor: lyndaew, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
lyndaew
lyndaew, Master's Degree

Hello, did you still need help?