Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Class i taking Ethics in accounting, we need to do case

Customer Question
For the class i...

For the class i taking Ethics in accounting, we need to do case analysis,

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

If you go to page 33 of your textbook, you will see the CARE model for ethical decision making, an acronym developed by KPMG to describe the Code of Conduct's general framework for accounting professionals to use in resolving ethical conflicts. Below that is Example 2-10 which includes an ethical dilemma case along with a solution based on the steps in the CARE model. So here is your assignment:Using the CARE model, and following the bullet point format in the Example 2-10 solution, I would like you to analyze the ethical dilemma case presented below. Your submission should look EXACTLY like the sample case analysis in format (bullet points) and should contain at least as much depth of coverage and analysis as the solution in Example 2-10 (even more is better). The point values assigned to each of the 4 sections of the case analysis are shown in your syllabus and your ability to earn the maximum points possible will be greatly enhanced by following the correct format so that I can see exactly what I need to see in a simple and efficient manner. One more time...follow the format to get the best grade. There is no need to include a title page or anything fancy unless it makes you feel good. :)Your case should be submitted as a PDF file. You should submit the case analysis as an attachment via the link found in the Week 9 Module. The formal case analysis assignment is due no later than the end of Week 9.Please let me know if you have any procedural questions on this assignment.Here is your case for analysis:Consider the following case example of an ethical dilemma [Yuthas and Dillard(1999)]:Granger Stokes, managing partner of the venture capital firm of Halston and Stokes, was dissatisfied with the top management of PrimeDrive, a manufacturer of computer disk drives. Halston and Stokes had invested $20 million in PrimeDrive, and the return on their investment had been below par for several years. In a tense meeting of the board of directors of PrimeDrive, Stokes exercised his firm’s rights as a major equity investor in PrimeDrive and fired PrimeDrive’s chief executive officer (CEO). He then quickly moved to have the board of directors of PrimeDrive appoint himself as the new CEO.Stokes prided himself on his hard-driving management style. At the first management meeting, he asked two of the managers to stand and fired them on the spot, just to show everyone who was in control of the company. At the budget review meeting that followed, he ripped up the departmental budgets that had been submitted for his review and yelled at the managers for their “wimpy, do nothing targets.” He then ordered everyone to submit new budgets calling for at least a 40% increase in sales volume and announced that he would not accept excuses for results that fell below budget.Keri Kalani, an accountant working for the production manager at PrimeDrive, discovered toward the end of the year that her boss had not been scrapping defective disk drives that had been returned by

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

Book name is ***** ***** Accounting by Gordon klein

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
can anybody let me know, when can I get my answer ?
Answered in 1 day by:
3/7/2016
Business Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

I still do need answer by tomorrow evening.
please.