Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Is my name. I have an assignment that I have to do this:

Customer Question

Hi, ***** ***** is my name. I have an assignment that I have to do this: Access the information contained in your selected organization’s balance sheet and income statement to calculate the following:Liquidity ratiosCurrent ratioAcid-test, or quick, ratioReceivables turnoverInventory turnoverProfitability ratiosAsset turnoverProfit marginReturn on assetsReturn on common stockholders’ equitySolvency ratiosDebt to total assetsTimes interest earnedShow your calculations for each ratio.Create a horizontal and vertical analysis for the balance sheet and the income statement.Write a 350- to 700-word memo to the CEO of your selected organization in which you discuss your findings from your ratio calculations and your horizontal and vertical analysis. In your memo, address the following questions:What do the liquidity, profitability, and solvency ratios reveal about the financial position of the company?Which users may be interested in each type of ratio?What does the collected data reveal about the performance and position of the company? what all are you able to help me with after I pay?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I chose to use Huffman Trucking Company. I have specific issues with the calculations
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Please accept the offer and mention your deadline, will the Target Corporation will be fine for the assignment, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, it has to be the huffman trucking company. And you all have now charged me the $48 and have not answered any questions. Why was I charged if I were only supposed to pay if I was satisfied with the services, and you have not answered anything pertaining to my question/assignment.