Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Is my name. I have an assignment that I have to do this:

Customer Question
Hi, ***** ***** is...

Hi, ***** ***** is my name. I have an assignment that I have to do this: Access the information contained in your selected organization’s balance sheet and income statement to calculate the following:Liquidity ratiosCurrent ratioAcid-test, or quick, ratioReceivables turnoverInventory turnoverProfitability ratiosAsset turnoverProfit marginReturn on assetsReturn on common stockholders’ equitySolvency ratiosDebt to total assetsTimes interest earnedShow your calculations for each ratio.Create a horizontal and vertical analysis for the balance sheet and the income statement.Write a 350- to 700-word memo to the CEO of your selected organization in which you discuss your findings from your ratio calculations and your horizontal and vertical analysis. In your memo, address the following questions:What do the liquidity, profitability, and solvency ratios reveal about the financial position of the company?Which users may be interested in each type of ratio?What does the collected data reveal about the performance and position of the company? what all are you able to help me with after I pay?

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I chose to use Huffman Trucking Company. I have specific issues with the calculations

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/2/2016
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 2 years ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Please accept the offer and mention your deadline, will the Target Corporation will be fine for the assignment, thanks.

No, it has to be the huffman trucking company. And you all have now charged me the $48 and have not answered any questions. Why was I charged if I were only supposed to pay if I was satisfied with the services, and you have not answered anything pertaining to my question/assignment.