Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Students will construct a well-diversified portfolio using…

Customer Question
Students will construct a well-diversified...
Students will construct a well-diversified portfolio using an initial investment stake of $50,000 (the portfolio should use at least 95% of the initial investment, but they may not use more than $50,000). Students may include stocks, common or preferred; bonds, corporate or U.S. Treasury bonds; mutual funds, and futures contracts, or options. Students will use the closing prices from the first day of the class to determine the price of each issue. Only whole lots of any issues may be acquired; that is, no less than 100 shares of common or preferred stock, no less than five corporate bonds or $10,000 for U.S. Treasury Bonds, no fewer than the minimum required investment for any mutual fund, and no fewer than five contracts for any option or futures position. The settlement date will be the first day of Week Three. Students do not have to use all of the above mentioned securities, but they must use more than one class of security. Transaction costs are ignored in the creation of the portfolio.
The Final Project is to be written in accordance with APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
1.Explains their investment strategy, including an assessment of their willingness to bear risk.
2.Describes the securities in the portfolio, including a description of the historical information for each firm.
3.Calculates a quarterly and annualized return on the portfolio, and the expected return for the portfolio (students may use the closing prices as of December 31st of last year).
4.Computes the beta of the portfolio (MERGENT, in the Ashford Online Library, can be used to find the historical betas of each security) using concepts learned within the course.
5.Summarizes the risks of their portfolio and determines any areas where they might consider reinvesting portions of their portfolio to achieve either less risk or higher expected return.
The first day of class was Jan. 26, 2016
The first day of week 3 was Feb. 09, 2016
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/25/2016
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 2 years ago
Jawaad Ahmed

What should be the length of answer and also mention your deadline, thanks.

8-10 double spaced pages due on Monday February 29, 2016

Please accept the offer, so the answer may be provided by or before your deadline, thanks.

I was originally quoted $48 for my question. I paid what was required.

You can see that it is a long assignment, therefore the fair price was sent to you accordingly, thanks.

I have already been charged the $48. With all do respect, I'm not paying $240 for this assignment. Had I known this price in the beginning, I would not have moved forward with the request.

No problem, you may contact JA customer service for the refund, take care.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree