Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Prepare a paper that addresses the following requirements: •

Customer Question
Prepare a paper that addresses...
Prepare a paper that addresses the following requirements:
• Analyze and evaluate the implications of 3–5 major initiatives associated with healthcare reform on the designing and planning of 21st century healthcare information systems.
• Evaluate the challenges associated with each trend and ways to overcome them.
• Include an assessment on the impact the each initiative may have on the following:
o Leadership, governance, and the role of a healthcare chief information officer (CIO)
o Strategic health management information system (HMIS) planning and organizational culture
o Characteristics and capabilities of an enterprise resource planning system
• Review legislation and regulations that could influence the implementation of health information management systems.
• Explain how CIOs might assess the merits of each initiative on vision, mission, and strategy.
• Predict the global trends in the adoption of major standards and use of HMIS over the next five years.
Requirements:
• Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length and conform to APA Requirements.
• Include at least four scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.
• Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references. All facts must be supported. In-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
2/18/2016
Business Tutor: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Ok, I got this.

With the length of the paper, this will need at least $120.

Will that be okay to you?

What if we say full 6 pages rather than 8 to 10

$80 for 6 pages :)

Deal

Ok, sound good. :)

When the paper is ready, I will send you an additional service offer to make up for the price difference.

Just writing in to see if you will be done tomorrow. Thanks again!

I have placed this on the 28th in my calendar.

did I miss the date in your original request?

Ok, I checked back.

I miss something in here.

You said you needed the paper by 28th but you want to have by 26th. I will try to catch up tonight but will have it on 27th if I can't make it.

Thanks for the patience.

I went back to see if I made a mistake, but here is my comment "Its due next Sunday the 28th. So id need it Friday the 26th. 7 to 8 pages would work. " My last day to turn it in before I get a 0 is the 28th, so I wanted it by today so I can make any necessary adjustments, and then get it in. Sorry for the trouble, I hope you can make it asap. Thanks.
But we did discuss a change from 7-8 pages to 6 pages.

Its my mistake. I think I just caught the 28th.

Will have this tonight or anytime of 27th.

Will post paper once I hear from you.

Paper on your door.

Let me know if you need further help.

And don't forget to come back to leave rating to the answer. :)

Thanks and good luck!