Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

I need a critical thinking essay written story class?

Customer Question
I need a critical thinking...
I need a critical thinking essay written for a history class?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
Instructions are attached.
2/17/2016
Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago
Ericka Pirtle

Hello, when do you need this completed?

I was hoping for Friday if that's ok.
Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Ok. I can have it ready for you by friday evening. This is 2-3 pages correct?

2-3 pages. Thank you!
Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

No problem. I'll let you know if I have anymore questions.

Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello, I tried to access the two articles and was unable to pull them up.

I attached them
Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Yes I used the links that you provided but when I opened it up the article is not coming up. I just get the cannon memorial library page and a ussearch page using the links you provided.

I mean I printed the articles from the links and attached them to the same document as the assignment.
Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Got it. Yes I see the a portion of the first article. I am trying to see the full report for the Immigration article do you have access to that?

Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

I do see the other article as well.

Ok I was not able to print the whole article so the second half I had to copy and paste it, but it is all there now. Thank you!
Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Thanks

Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello just letting you know i am working on your assignment and will have it for you before the end of the night.

Ok please take your time to ensure everything is answered. Thank you!
Business Tutor: Ericka Pirtle,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello, I am attaching the document. I didn't see any info to reference the first article (Immigration) so I highlighted the places that I referenced the article also on the works cited page. Please let me know if this is acceptable for you.

Here is the citation for the Immigration article.
"Immigration." CQ Researcher 15 June 2013. Web. 20 Feb. 2016.I didn't see anything in the there about the very last question from my instructions relating to this question
How does your proposal relate to the Saint Leo core values of community and personal development?