Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Assignment 2: Case Study You work marketing department in a

Customer Question

Assignment 2: Case StudyYou work for a marketing department in a hospital within a suburban location of a large metropolitan area. Though it neighbors million-dollar homes, the hospital’s mission includes providing care to underserved and indigent populations in the area.A new primary care physician moved into the area and approached your hospital to partner with her as she begins a new practice in the community. Because the administration is always anxious to welcome new practitioners to the hospital, you agree to meet with the physician. During the meeting, the physician explains that she wants to establish the first concierge medical practice in the community. The physician plans to attract around 100 families to her practice, and she plans to charge from $300 to $1,000 per month, depending on the size of the family unit. (Note: A goal of 100 families may not be realistic; however, the number makes for easier calculations.)The patients who join the concierge practice will receive access to the physician’s services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at an office located near the hospital. Families will receive preventive care services, and the physician will design wellness programs to encourage healthy lifestyles for her patients. The physician will use the hospital for all emergent care, day surgeries, rehabilitation, and in-patient care. The physician also plans to use nutritionists and the hospital’s fitness center facilities.
1.Discuss some of the goods or services that could be highlighted in a marketing campaign that involves a concierge practice of medicine.
2.What advantages do you think a concierge practice of medicine might contribute to the hospital’s offerings of products to the community?
3.Discuss some of the issues and challenges that may arise from the hospital sponsoring a concierge practice of medicine.By Friday, February 5, 2016, submit your report in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document to the W4: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
Category: Essays
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for requesting me.

Is it possible to have this on the 6th?

My schedule is a bit heavy until 5th.

Let me knoe.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Because it's due on the 5th.
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Alright, will have it in the evening of 5th.

May I know your time zone please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Thanks. It is Eastern Time Zone
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for my paper. It's already passed midnight now.
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, the question closed on me earlier and I lost internet connections unfortunately due to heavy rains here in my place.

Do you still need that paper or have you figured it out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is is going to be ready anytime soon?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Assignment 2: A New Marketing OpportunityThe CEO of your firm has just announced that the organization is considering two diverse strategies to increase business: marketing healthcare services to the mature healthcare consumer, or marketing healthcare services to international consumers.1) Read the following two articles: •Fell, D. (2002). Taking the U.S. health services overseas. Marketing Health Services, 22(2), 21-23. Click here to read the article.
•Marsh, D. (2010). Marketing to the mature marketplace. Marketing Health Services, 30(1), 12–17. Click here to read the article.2) Draft two separate marketing proposals for the organization. Each proposal should be based on a marketing strategy covered in the course.In a separate 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document3) Explain which proposal best supports the marketing opportunities outlined by the firm's CEO. In other words, does targeting one or the other group make sense in light of either of the proposals you have just drafted?4) Decide which (if either) of the strategies should be a part of your marketing proposal. Explain why and be sure to address each of the following:
1.The opportunities available to the organization by marketing healthcare services to the mature marketplace and the opportunities available to the organization by marketing healthcare services to the international consumer.
2.How either or both of the opportunities compliment or conflict with the organization’s current marketing strategy.
3.What recommendations you would make to the CEO concerning the two proposals.By Friday, February 12, 2016, submit your paper to the W5: Assignment 2 Dropbox.