Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Research Paper. Due by 2/12/2016 F. Naz, Tutor. Here is

Customer Question
Research Paper. Due by 2/12/2016 Hello...
Research Paper. Due by 2/12/2016
Hello F. Naz, Tutor. Here is another question for you, Please let me no if you can work on this one? Thanks, ***** ***** disregard the last question of this research paper.The purpose of the Research Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of accounting.Focus of the Research Paper
Your role is as a public official elected at the local city level, 50,000 to 250,000 population. After reviewing the concepts you will identify several issues that directly connect to the written assignment. In addition to reading the assigned text materials to develop knowledge about the concepts, a thorough master’s level education requires the development of effective research skills. In this assignment you will work to develop a rich resource of academic sources to support your paper.Prepare a 15- to 20-page double spaced paper (excluding the title and reference page) on the following topic:You have a $10 million dollar budget allocated to you by the city manager and can get up to 100% matching federal funds if you meet the federal standards. You have been asked by the mayor to determine how to allocate the budget to best support the needs of the city. These include but are not be limited to supporting capital requirements, operational requirements, and subsidizing non-profit organizations or used as economic incentives to bring new private concerns into the city.Prepare a report for the mayor and city council on your proposed expenditure plan assessing the key course objectives including fund accounting and financial controls, control and management of public expenditures, government financial reporting requirements, analyzing financial statements and budgets to make appropriate administrative decisions, and applying budgets as disciplinary process.Thanks, Ann.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Essays
1/30/2016
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 1 year ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Hello

Please confirm me that how you will use the work provided by me , thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For teaching purposes. Thanks, Ann.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Tutor F. Naz. Here is another question for you, this would be the second question that is also needed by 2/12/2016. I hope that you can give me both answers by the due date above.
Thank you, Ann.Question #2. Your role is as the chief administrative officer of a large non-profit health relief organization. After reviewing the course concepts you will identify several issues that directly connect to the written assignment. In addition to reading the assigned text materials to develop knowledge about the concepts, a thorough master’s level education requires the development of effective research skills. In this assignment you will work to develop a rich resource of academic sources to support your paper.Prepare a 15- to 20-page double-spaced paper (excluding the title and reference page) on the following topic.You are in the role of a chief administrative officer for a large non-profit health relief organization. A board of directors has requested that you prepare a summary of the issues about how to solve the health needs of an African country. Your organization has limited funding and will need to obtain subsidized medicine from major pharmaceutical companies. They also have the opportunity to get non-generic, non USDA approved, alternative stem cell derived medication from foreign sources.Prepare a report for the mayor and city council on your proposed expenditure plan assessing the key course objectives including fund accounting and financial controls, control and management of public expenditures, government financial reporting requirements, analyzing financial statements and budgets to make appropriate administrative decisions, and applying budgets as disciplinary process.Writing the Research Paper
The Paper:
•Must be 15- to 20- double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outline in the approved style guide.•Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
•Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
•Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
•Must use at least five scholarly sources.
•Must use APA style.
•Must include a separate Reference page, formatted according to APA style.

You need the answers for both the questions? which means that total 40 pages? please confirm me that, thanks. Also mention the deadline for second one.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi F. Naz.
Yes, you are correct. I need answers for both questions, and the deadline is 2/12/2016. P/S, There is no need to do 40 pages, 15 pages each is enough. Thanks, ***** ***** let no if you can do this. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
2/4/2016
Hello Tutor. I need to confirm with you if you will work on one, or both assignments by the due date, if so please let me no ASAP, so I can make alternatives.
Thank you Ann.
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree