Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Sorry. I am making my final tesis in a PHD in corporation

Customer Question

Hello sorry for disturbing. I am making my final tesis in a PHD in corporation law here in Argentina where i live in.
This is the article in our law in which i am trying to get compared law with.
Article 68 - The dividends may not be approved or distributed to partners, but realized and liquid profits resulting from a balance created in accordance with the law and statute and approved by the competent corporate body.
Profits distributed in violation of this rule are repeatable.
What i want to know if possible is in despite of existing different legislation in the different states of USA is there any of them such as Delaware o New York for example in which there are the same conditions. According to matter of a well made balance in alliance with the law you have there.
Also what I need is if possible to be send jurisprudence and law material so to be able to found my tesis on. I really need that material as it is what I have to include in it, referring to court decision, laws, jurisprudence and if there is a LAW REFERRING TO DISTRIBUTION O PROFITS in corporations (in case it exists one which is it and how to get to read it)
I really look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
EUGENIO
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I do need the answer about it. I look foward yo hearing from you soon.
Eugenio
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 year ago.

Dear Eurgenio,

Would this help?

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1577552/000119312514184994/d709111df1.htm#toc709111_6

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Dear Eugenio,

I receive the information from this link:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1577552/000119312514184994/d709111df1.htm

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello sorry for the misunderstanding but I does not help me. What I a need is if there is concordance between that article with any in your country.
Also if there is any leading case or not which includes that imformation.
Thanks,
Looking forward to you soon

Dear Eugenio,

The article that would apply to Article 68 that you mentioned previously that would be in concordance with United States corporate law would be the following if this helps and please let me know because I can keep researching this. I am doing my PhD at the University of Toronto in Canada:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=g2uUWeiM_gcC&pg=PA134&lpg=PA134&dq=is+there+a+legal+statute+in+the+united+states+that+is+similar+to+article+68+in+Argentina.gov&source=bl&ots=xgvL-n6QAd&sig=SnrDbBSuGZI2gipuuM42nZ1yL5k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO6NOCwNrKAhXkuoMKHQgfAhsQ6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q=is%20there%20a%20legal%20statute%20in%20the%20united%20states%20that%20is%20similar%20to%20article%2068%20in%20Argentina.gov&f=false

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello sorry but that articule deos not apply because ti mentions comercce with Brazil for example. What i need is the law of distribution of profits in corporations . How aré they regulated and if they hace concordance with a well made and approved balance, made by an accountant. Please look forward to hearing from you soon
Eugenio