Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Prewrite about your field of study and create a specific job

Customer Question

Customer: Virginia ***** ***** Prewrite about your field of study and create a specific job for which you might want to apply at a particular business or organiza- tion in your area. Outline what that position would look like. Brainstorm details, names, titles, and facts to provide depth to your paragraph and enable you to write a polished paragraph.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have writers block .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Short Essay (2 pages or less) Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Essays
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Do you still need help with this?