Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

My name is ***** *****, I need to do a project Accounting…

Customer Question
Hi My name is...

Hi My name is ***** *****, I need to do a project for my Accounting class.The objective of this project is to study the management accounting system in an organization. The focus of the project can be on cost assignment and cost management in a specific organization, or on its performance measurement system ,or both. Right now I only need to provide a brief description . The brief description should include , as a minimum , the name of the organization, the name of the process (concept) or accounting application system they use, and whether it is currently being used or is planned for implementation and I was wondering if you could assist me with this?

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
1/16/2016
Business Tutor: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS replied 2 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS

would need the additional details to determine exactly how and if we can help.

What type of detalla ?
Details?

Yes

What type information do you need?

you ask about "assisting you ". Have you done anything at all on the project?

I went to an actual tutor for help on this as this services wasn't much of help. I'm don't with my project.