Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Due 11 @ 11 am

Sex Discrimination – gays in

Customer Question
Due 11 @ 11 am Sex...

Due 11 @ 11 am

Sex Discrimination – gays in the work place

Prepare an 11- to 15-page that assesses a legal/ethical issue or situation relating to a current, previous, or potential future work environment.

Use at least 10 scholarly sources that are suitable for research in a graduate-level course.

• A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue. The business situation must be from prior, current, or anticipated future employment experiences or from a current event.

• The description of the business situation must not exceed two pages.

• An analysis of the ethical concerns raised by the situation. o Apply at least two different ethical theories to the situation to support at least two different outcomes.

The paper must determine which ethical outlook as applied to this particular situation will result in the best legal outcome for the business.

• An explanation of at least three of the relevant areas of law that have been addressed in this course (e.g., constitutional law, contracts, anti-trust law, securities regulations, employment law, environmental law, crimes, or torts)

• Assessment of the each area of law as it applies to the business situation identified. • A recommendation to reduce liability exposure and improve the ethical climate or the overall ethics of the situation. Your recommendation must be supported by specific legal, ethical, and business principles. A recommendation to reduce liability exposure and improve the ethical climate or the overall ethics of the situation. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement which identifies the focus of the paper.

• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. • Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.

• Must use at least 10 scholarly sources.

http://www.newnownext.com/judge-rules-that-federal-ban-on-sex-discrimination-includes-anti-gay-discrimination/12/2015/?xrs=synd_facebook_logo

Seaquist, G. (2012). Business law for managers. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education,

FindLaw (http://www.findlaw.com)

United States Environmental Protection Agency.  (2012).  Criminal press releases - 2012.  Retrieved from www.epa.gov/compliance/resources/cases/criminal/highlights/2012/index.html

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Essays
1/10/2016
Business Tutor: khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree

Is your due date January 11? Are you in Eastern time.

Do you want the sources that you mentioned or can I use other sources.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Can.use other soures. Up.to.10 ... A PA.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

EASTERN

Yes that will be fine.

Looking at the time and the amount of work I will have to opt out I am sorry.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Thx the sooner the better.

Please don't leave me on the dark like another expert b4

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Thx.

Please put in so someone may be able to. And an.increase won't work?

Yes other experts can see your request. I am actually thinking of dong it for you. Did you say 10 pages? I will start some of it now.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Please do. I'll work.with please. Thx

May I put a case in that was not work related.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

It msr be law related or along the line of discrimation

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Any luck?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

needs to be work releated as the request says ...

Are u able to complete .. or what please let me know?

Customerat-g-mail

I can't complete this project by 11:00 tonight it is a big project with a lot of research. Can you get an extension until tomorrow evening?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Yes I can. .. it was trying to get it for. 11. 00 am. But like 6pm est. Is fine also. Thx.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

U are still.working on.it. I was hoping to.hear from.u.I thought I sent a message. For this evening by 6. It's 6 now. But let me kmow im.just finishing my other research

I am just staring to work on it again I am a speech/language therapist in the New York City public school with children on the Autism spectrum and Intellectual challenges. I had a terrible headache when I came home. Should I continue and can I mix the paper with other things besides the work situation.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Don't bother. At this time it must be turned in by 12 EST.... im.gonna ramble some information together and turn in 11 pages. Thx for your honesty

Another time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Feel better

I am trying to work on it it is 10:17 in New York City I don't want to leave you high and dry.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

No.thx for you help. What I'm gonna do.is use. My course over the past weeks combine avoid plagiarism. . Ull be fine thanks for responding. I'll get it done. ... it needs to in by 2am EST. I'm also on that time. So.I got a few hours. Get some rest to get rid of ur headache.

I am sorry that this didn't work out and I am sorry.

Thanks for the well wishes

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree