Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Complete the following assignment: • Compare and contrast

Customer Question

Complete the following for this assignment:
• Compare and contrast the management information systems (MIS) in place in 2 distinctly different organizations.
• Compare each organization's use of information systems to help manage internal operations and to make decisions.
• Assess how these two organizations use information technology for competitive advantage.
• Appraise the individual and organizational consequences of the use of information technology, and recognize potential security breaches and computer crimes.
Present your findings in a Word document of 5–6 body pages formatted in APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
• Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
• Abstract: A summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
• Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 2–3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you re-write this into plagiarism free document?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.