Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

You are to select 1 business that does not already have a

Customer Question

You are to select 1 business that does not already have a Web site, and develop an Internet strategy for it. Most large corporations already have Web sites, so you may have to think of something on a smaller scale such as a local bike store. Sole proprietorship
businesses that provide services like car repair, house cleaning, tax preparation, and that use the Internet and similar services are also good options. You will also consider and describe how the business that you select can use social media to achieve its
objectives. Use the Internet and the library to research and analyze markets and competitors. After selecting a business, you will need to answer the following questions: •What Internet business model would be appropriate for the company to follow in creating
a Web site and why? •In what ways can the business benefit from a Web site? What functions should it perform for the company (e.g., marketing, sales, customer support, internal communications, etc.)? •In what other ways might the company use the Internet for
its own benefit? •Prepare functional specifications for the company's use of the Web and the Internet. Include links to and from other sites in your design. •Prepare a list of technological specifications for implementation (e.g., what hardware and software
are necessary to support your design)?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to have a new fulley written model
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still working on the assignment? I was charged for it but do not see a document.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.