Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Project Management-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus

Customer Question
the instructions on how to...
Project Management-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. This portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed
this assignment. Minimum 1000 words single lines .this can go up to $130 max. Due on Sunday 10/25/15
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 1 day by:
10/24/2015
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 2 years ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Hello

I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide you the answer, thanks.

Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 1 year ago

Please provide details, you may upload file at www.mediafir.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link and also provide your deadline, thanks.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree