Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Macroeconomics-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the

Customer Question

Macroeconomics-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. This portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed
this assignment. 15 pages single lines .this can go up to $130 max
Category: Essays
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hello, since I am master in economics so I would be really glad to do this assignment for you. But you need to exactly tell me what you want, including the word count, which topics I need to cover, the deadline, and most importantly which direction should the write-up take? I guarantee outstanding work with your cooperation. Thank you!

Also, is it correct that you need a minimum of 1000 words for this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1000 words. I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit . the essay is based of life/career experiences with the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org. Due on Sunday 10/25/15

I went through the pdf files you sent. It looks like this assignment is one of the 7 assignments for this course, is this correct? If yes, then you need to please tell me the topic for this assignment . According to the course outline we are in Week 9 (Oct 23rd–Oct 25th) and the required topic is 'Unemployment continued, Investment: Determinants of the market interest rate - Chapters 28 & 26', is this topic on which you want me to do the essay on? If yes, then it refers to a book, if you have the online version of the book available, the Chapters 28 & 26, then please send it to me.

Also any extra material and rubric would also be helpful. Once you provide me all the info I will send you additional service offer and will start working. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have all the information

Not exactly. I need to know what is the topic of the essay please. Is it the entire course? That is not possible as it clearly says that you have to submit 7 assignments. Could you please ask your course tutor since I do not want to charge you and send you substandard work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the assignment in the syllabus is the topics and you should interpret how I uses these topics in my career with some supporting documents.

I am sorry but this is too vague and you need to be specific. Unfortunately I cannot work with such unspecified outline so I will opt out. Good luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
let me get another
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
try this one

Hi, this one is much more helpful. For instance it talks about the optional project and topics such as “Unemployment in the US: Structural or Cyclical?' , do you want this to be done and then relate theoretical concepts with real life? And does this mean I can choose any topic from the topics given for discussion in the weeks' outline?

Also I need time till Monday night , that makes it around 72 hours to get this done. Is that okay with you?

Also, if 72 more hours is okay with you I am sending you an additional services offer. I will start working once you accept it. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok by by 10/28? If you can hit all topics and assignment as a sub topic intertwine with my life/ career experience.

Sure I will get it done. Please tell me what is your job title? I am sending you an additional services offer so I can start working. Deadline , as I understand, is Tuesday mightnight Washington DC time?

Also before you accept my offer please confirm that you need one essay of a 1,000 words hitting on all the topics listed in the course outline and intertwined with career life, is it correct?

Hello again, I just went through the project and have realized that there is a lot of research. Please DONOT ACCEPT MY OFFER as I would like to revise it. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay

I have submitted a new offer. Once you accept it I will start working for the deadline of Monday Mighnight Washington DC time. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
300 is a bit steap can you please submit it on Wednesday

Since I am doing another one of your projects, so for Wednesday Mightnight Washington DC deadline, I can scale it down a bit. I am submitting a new offer.

Hi, I am wondering if you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good day my sincere apologies for the extreme lengths in time I took to respond apparently I had to step back a little if possible if you are still interested in doing this project please let me know I am also willing to pay the extra $280 thank you

I am sorry. I am opting out. Good luck