Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Cost and Managerial Accounting- Please do a portfolio on the

Customer Question

Cost and Managerial Accounting- Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could
please proceed this assignment.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

If you could tell specifically what is needed, I can provide you the better answer, please also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit . the essay is based of life/career experiences with the the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org. if possible can can it be done by Sunday the latest Tuesday

What should be the length of this essay and you have also posted questions for other subjects as well, please also mention the length of essay in word or page length, and all subjects requirement are same that you need an essay and the length is also same. Also mention the deadline for essay of other subjects as well, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has no limit but the minimum is 1000 words

Okay will go through all your essays and will let you know which when may be done by me, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay

Hello

I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide you the answer, thanks.

I have sent you the offer, please accept it and also mention your deadline.