Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions

Customer Question

Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the word document this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed this assignment.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Accounting II -Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed this assignment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Accounting II - Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. This portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed this assignment. Minimum 1000 words single lines .this can go up to $130 max. Due on 10/27/15
I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit . the essay is based of life/career experiences with the the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org. Due on Sunday 10/25/15
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Accounting II -Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed this assignment. Minimum 500 words single lines .due 10/28/15 I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit. The essay is based of life/career experiences with the the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org.
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You have already posted one accounting porfolio, is this the same or another you want to be answered, please let me know, thanks.

Please provide details, you may upload file at www.mediafir.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link and also provide your deadline, thanks.