Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Can you do an IPO assignment?

Customer Question
can you do an IPO...
can you do an IPO assignment for me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
10/18/2015
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 2 years ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Please provide details, and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Consider that you are a well respected Finance consultant. As such, you have been asked to present a
paper to an international conference. The subject of your paper is an analysis of the recent IPO of a
firm that successfully launched their IPO. Select an Initial Public Offering (or a Secondary Offering)
completed in the last 10 years in U.S. capital markets, and discuss and analyze this IPO in 10-12 pages,
double-spaced. Each student should select a separate company as the subject of the paper. This paper
should be submitted to the Week 7 IPO Paper Dropbox.
The paper should discuss the following about the company:
1. Identify the company and its industry.
2. Discuss important financial and other facts about the company from its SEC filings.
3. How successful was the IPO in raising capital?
4. What has happened to the company since the IPO?
5. What is the trend in the stock price of the company since the IPO?
You should also analyze if the IPO was a success. You can define success in a number of ways:
1. Good financial valuation
2. The stock price upper movement after its IPO
3. Institutional investors participation
4. Retail investors participation
5. Successful application of the new capital from IPO
6. Others
Make sure you identify the mission of your chosen company, and how that mission influenced launching
the IPO.
Format:
1. All papers should be single-sided, double-spaced, and in 12-point type Times New Roman font.
2. Papers should be10-12 pages, excluding cover page, reference pages, and appendices.
3. Follow APA style for general format and citations.
4. Paper sections must adhere to the guidelines below, and each section must be labeled in the
text.
5. Language should be clear, concise, and precise.
6. Tone should be professional, consistent, and not filled with jargon.
7. Grammar and syntax (sentence structure) must be correct.
8. Report must be free of misspellings and typos.
Research sources:
1. All papers must have a minimum of five scholarly sources (other than text book) cited within the
text of the paper and identified in the references section.
2. Additional research sources can be attached in an appendix.
3. Within the body of the paper, all sources must be cited correctly (follow in-text citation per APA).
I need it by Monday, 10/19/15.

May I use any other company for this assignment, thanks.

You may use another company but it has to be an IPO not older than ten years

Thanks for your offer for live phone call but unable to do this due to lack of resources, however, I will make sure that it will not be 10 years old, if you agree I can send you the offer, thanks.

Hey F. Naz,
I'm still waiting for your response. Can you do this?
I have adjusted the deadline to Wednesday, 10/21/2015. Hope this is good enough!
You may find your own company to make it easy for you.

I am sending you the offer, please accept it so the answer may be provided in next 24 hours.

I'm a student and can not afford $400 for one assignment, Thanks!

Okay

Can any other expert assist me with my IPO assignment?
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree