David L.
David L., Business Professional
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience as a business owner, manager and writing professional.
13852270

ORIGINAL PAPER REQUIRED Read the Case Study posted

Customer Question

ORIGINAL PAPER REQUIRED Read the Case Study posted for this assignment. Determine the information technology/security gaps and develop a security strategy that includes issues relating to confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA), and that includes
the key elements relative to People, Process, and Technology. Step 1: Describe the key issues/challenges/risks from this case study. Step 2: Based on the information provided in the case study, describe and document the recommended security strategy to mitigate
the issues/challenges identified. Step 3: Describe the proposed security solutions and relationship to the case study. Step 4: Document a detailed, proposed timeline for addressing each element of the strategy that you identify. Provide estimates for implementing
recommended strategies, with rationale. Include what resources are necessary for completing each task in the timeline. Step 5: Provide a high-level recommendation regarding the next steps to take in mitigating risks identified. The deliverable for this case
study assignment will be a minimum 5 page, double-spaced paper using Times New Roman 12 font and APA style formatting for citations and references. It will also include a minimum of 5 references. The Title/Cover page, illustrations (tables/charts/graphs),
or references are not part of the page count but are required for the assignment. The grading rubric provides additional details as to what should be included in the paper. Your instructor may provide an APA style template to use for this paper.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Case study attached
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached is the essay documents. Let me know if you are able to assist.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

My name is David.

By when do you need this report completed?

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
by 10/30
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to complete this?
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

My apologies for the delay. Since I am not absolutely certain I will be able to complete it by then, I will open this question up to other experts to assist you.

Thanks,

David.