Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

A discussion regarding collecting information about people

Customer Question
in medical databases. 1.Visit the...
a discussion regarding collecting information about people in medical databases. 1.Visit the web site of an online medical database, for example Web MD. There are many others. 2.Navigate through the different areas of the web site and locate and read the
site's privacy policy. 3.Write an essay answering the following question - "What are the advantages and disadvantages of increased access to medical records?" Base your essay on what you learned from the web site, what you learned about databases in this course,
and your own personal experience
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
I need to this on 11pm at tonight
10/11/2015
Business Tutor: DXJWriter, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
DXJWriter
DXJWriter, Master's Degree

Hi!

I might be able to help with this. How long does this need to be? Does it have an additional reference requirement (other than WebMD)? Best to you, DXJ

I need 1 page and from WebMD and references too. Also, I need this at 9pm tonight eastern time

Hi!

Thanks so much for your response! It helps me help you best! I can get this to you! DXJ

Thank you

You're welcome!

Citing this now. Thanks so much for your patience! I will get this to you shortly! DXJ

Hi!

Thanks so much for your patience! I appreciate you! Your answers are here

I hope they help! Please let me know if you have any questions. Best to you, DXJ

Hi! Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this or have any questions. Thanks so much! DXJ

Business Tutor: SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, how many hours to the deadline do we have left? I can get this done in the next 4 hours. Is there this much time left?

It is Already done
SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree