SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Bachelors in Finance and Accounting. Have a running blog. Passion for writing.
17992207

A discussion regarding collecting information about people

Customer Question

a discussion regarding collecting information about people in medical databases. 1.Visit the web site of an online medical database, for example Web MD. There are many others. 2.Navigate through the different areas of the web site and locate and read the
site's privacy policy. 3.Write an essay answering the following question - "What are the advantages and disadvantages of increased access to medical records?" Base your essay on what you learned from the web site, what you learned about databases in this course,
and your own personal experience
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to this on 11pm at tonight
Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

I might be able to help with this. How long does this need to be? Does it have an additional reference requirement (other than WebMD)? Best to you, DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need 1 page and from WebMD and references too. Also, I need this at 9pm tonight eastern time
Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Thanks so much for your response! It helps me help you best! I can get this to you! DXJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome!

Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Citing this now. Thanks so much for your patience! I will get this to you shortly! DXJ

Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Thanks so much for your patience! I appreciate you! Your answers are here

I hope they help! Please let me know if you have any questions. Best to you, DXJ

Expert:  DXJWriter replied 1 year ago.

Hi! Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this or have any questions. Thanks so much! DXJ

Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, how many hours to the deadline do we have left? I can get this done in the next 4 hours. Is there this much time left?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is Already done