Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

At your company, you work on all HRM responsibilities, and

Customer Question

At your company, you work on all HRM responsibilities, and have been asked to join a committee to present a report on management challenges. This report must include challenges, possible causes, and a plan for addressing them. Select one to two articles
on HRM challenges. Write a 350- to 500-word report about these challenges. Format your report consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have attatched the apa format. Let me know if there is anything else I can supply :)

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.