Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Describe waterfront dispute, Explain the “key” factors

Customer Question

describe waterfront dispute, Explain the “key” factors (internal/external, Political, Economic, social, technological, environmental, legal.) that have influenced the development of Employment Relations in this issue, Identify ideologies, environmental factors and legislation that have impacted on employment Relations in the past. (researching the 1951 waterside strike/lockout could be useful), Identify and Explain the way in which the current legislation (Employment Relations Act,, Holidays Act,Minimum Wage Act Wages Protection Act, to name a few), affects the employment relationship in the Ports of Auckland negotiation/dispute, Explain the rights and responsibilities of the parties under the statutes above. What are the options for the union to re negotiate a Collective Employment Agreement (CEA) and individuals an Individual Employment Agreement (IEA), Identify and Explain the options open to the parties for “direct action” and its legality, 5.Explain the necessity to adhere to the principles of “Good Faith” by giving examples of “Good Faith” and breaches of it, Explain the role State Institutions that are available and could be available for the resolution of this issue and which State institutions have been involved.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i want to cancel this order because submission time passed out so thats why i canceled this order.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

I apologize - I just saw your followup response which was not showing for some reason till I posted. I am forwarding to customer support for you.