Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Brittany, you helped me before and I was very pleased with

Customer Question
Hi Brittany, you helped me...
Hi Brittany, you helped me before and I was very pleased with your work. I was wondering if you could help me again with an assignment that is due tomorrow evening from my HRM/350 class. Thanks International Job Search Review the job listings at a multinational organization. You may choose from the organizations from Week Two. Write a 1,050- to 1,200-word paper in which you address the following: Outline the recruitment strategies the organization uses. Explain how the organization classifies their job opportunities and what assumptions may be made about the classifications. Using the information from your text and the organization’s website, determine how the following factors assist in deciding the optimal mix of home and host country employees: The type of international assignment The culture and language preparedness of the employee The length of the assignment The host and home country recruitment and selection practices Staff availability and skill set Compare the benefits offered with your personal expectations. Discuss compensation, relocation, repatriation, living standards, family considerations, and safety. Identify information on expatriate programs from the listing and organization website. Based on the information, recommend additional components to include. Determine how each component strategically benefits the organization and its employees. As with the Week 2 paper, this one requires a thesis statement in the introduction, and a restatement of the thesis in the conclusion. In the checklint below, I recommend a thesis statement that you can use or modify to fit the findings you list in the paper. Please adhere to the assignment instructions. Don't go off on a tengent that the instructions don't ask you to cover. Remember to use the special APA format for citing and referencing multiple webpages of the same website if you do that in this paper. Checklist: The paper includes an introduction with a thesis statement (one or two sentences) that succinctly summarizes the recruitment strategies the organization uses, assumptions the student made about the job classifications, the benefits the job offers versus the student's expectations, and additional expatriate benefits the company should offer (if any). Here is an example that you may follow: The main channels XXX, Inc., uses to advertise open positions are its corporate website and campus recruiting. The job announcements make reference to "competitive" salaries, performance bonuses, healthcare for the employee and family, and 401k matching contributions; yet the announcements for international assignments did not outline expatriate benefits like relocation, daily meal allowance, and housing assistance. The paper includes a conclusion that restates the thesis. The paper contains subtitles that correspond to each part of the assignment as the syllabus instructions outline. The paper provides some detail about the organization's recruitment strategies. The paper examines how the organization classifies its job opportunities, along with any valid assumptions the student could reach about the classifications. The paper examines the factors from the list (type of international assignment, culture and language preparedness of the employee, length of assignment, host and home country recruitment and selection practices, and staff availability and skill sets) in the assignment instructions that could assist the organization in determining the optimal mix of home and host country employees. The paper compares the benefits of the position relative to compensation, relocation, repatriation, living standards, family considerations and safety versus the student's expectations. The student includes an assessment of additional benefits the organization might offer for international assignments (if any), along with strategic benefits for the organization and employees. The submission includes in-text citations and references appropriately. The assignment does require the student to review a company website, so the student must cite and reference the company website, in addition to other direct quotations, paraphrases or assertions of fact s/he uses. Sentences are clear, concise and complete. The authors write in the active voice, rather than the passive voice. Punctuation is correct. The tone of the paper is appropriate for academic writing. The students may not write in the first person in team papers, or in the second person (you, your, us, we, our). The paper flows well. The students' logic/thought processes are clear to an educated reader, but one who is not a subject matter expert on the topic. Title page is correct, including page number, paper title, student name, course/number, date and instructor name. Narrative pages are correct. In-text citations are correct in format and content. References are correct in format and content. Font type and size (12-point; arial, courier or times new roman) The paper does not exceed the word count of 1,200. Format y
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
Coca cola & Anheuser Busch are the two companies
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please feel free to call me ... text is fine ... I thought that I can immediately talk to you.
7/29/2015
Business Tutor: Brittany, Professional replied 2 years ago
Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Hi Jacustomer, Thanks for requesting me. I should have no problem finishing this for you tomorrow. Can you provide me with the author, title, and edition of the book you are using in class to act as a reference? Thank you, Brittany
International Human Resource Management
second edition, edited by Anne - Wil Harzing,Joris Van Ruysseveldt, Sage publications.
Quick question Brittany ... do you have the previous paper regarding this subject on file with different company than mine?
I'm aware of the short notice and I really to apologize for asking ?
Is it possible that the paper can be received by 11:00 pm tonight lol ???
I thought that since you worked on this assignment already you may have jump start lol
Perhaps I can help you by sharing with my current incomplete paper to speed up the process.
Hello Brittany, are you still available ??? lol
I am sorry. My baby woke up and I had to step away to put her back to sleep. Unfortunately I could not get this done tonight as I am already committed to finishing another question that is due tonight. I do not know if I have done this paper before or not. It sounds slightly familiar but I have been with JustAnswer for six years and my memory is not that great when it comes to these assignments :) I can do a quick search and see if I can give you a model paper or I can have this for you tomorrow. Just let me know what works best for you. What time zone are you in? I am central so its already 10 here
Eastern time zone
I really could not make it by 11 p.m. Eastern time because that has already passed lol :) I am sorry! Do you still want to aim for getting it completed tomorrow? That is something I can do.
Apologize for the pressure Brittany, I'm going to do my best currently because I need to complete the assignment tonight... it's already a day late. I will use your services at a more prepared time frame. Thanks for your professionalism ... before you go please leave your email or contact information just in case I do not make the midnight deadline. Thanks !
Hi Jacustomer, If you need me, just send me a message through here and I will respond as soon as possible. I would send you the form for exchanging emails but it will result in an automatic acceptance of this question and since I am not providing you with an answer I do not want you to be charged. I hope you are able to finish up and sorry I couldnt help.
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree