Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Assignment: UMUC Haircuts Stage 4: Write a short paper that

Customer Question
includes: I. Introduction: Introduce what...
Assignment: UMUC Haircuts Stage 4: Write a short paper that includes: I. Introduction: Introduce what is to come in your paper, and include the generic strategy for competitive advantage and the business process to be improved. II. Proposed IT Solution:
Identify the vendor and the system you selected to improve the process at UMUC Haircuts. Explain why you selected that system over others, including how it best meets the business requirements (see Stage 2) and IT requirements (see Stage 3) of UMUC Haircuts.
Explain if/how cost was a factor in your selection. III. Implementation Steps: Identify and explain the steps Myra will have to take to implement the system you have proposed. Include: a. Vendor agreement – What does Myra need to do in order to be able to
start using the system? How much will it cost to use the system? b. Hardware and Telecommunications – What hardware will Myra need to install at UMUC Haircuts in order to implement the solutions? What kind of telecommunications will be needed for the solution,
including local connectivity inside UMUC Haircuts and Internet access? How will she acquire the necessary hardware components and Internet access? c. Configuration – What options does the vendor offer for configuring the system to UMUC Haircuts' needs? How
will the configuration be done, and by whom? d. Testing – How will Myra test the system to see if it is working properly for her needs? e. Employee preparation – What will Myra need to do to prepare her employees to use the new system? f. Data Migration –
How will the current employee work schedules be entered into the system to get started? How will the customer appointments that have already been made for future dates be entered? g. System use – Who will use the system and for what purposes? When users have
questions about how to use the system, how will they get answers? h. Maintenance – Who will provide updates and corrections to the system? IV. Conclusion: Close your paper with a brief summary of the entire project and what benefits Myra can expect to gain
from it. References: Incorporate at least one external resource (NOTE: two or more external resources are required to receive all possible points) into your paper on an area of your choice. An external resource is a resource other than those provided in the
class or textbook. Incorporate a properly formatted APA citation in the text of your document. Then, place an APA style list of references at the end of your paper. Formatting: • Write a short, concise paper, about 3-4 pages in length. • Your paper should
be double-spaced. • For academic writing, the writer is expected to write in the third person. In third person, the writer avoids the pronouns I, we, my, and our. The third person is used to make the writing more objective by taking the individual, the “self,”
out of the writing. This method is very helpful for academic writing, a form in which facts, not opinion, drive the tone of the text. Writing in the third person allows the writer to come across as unbiased and thus more informed. • Use at least one external
resource (two for full credit) with APA formatted citation and reference. • Include a title page and a reference page. • Compare your final work to the rubric to be sure you have met content and quality criteria. • Submit your paper as a Word document, or
a document that can be read in Word. • Your submission should include your last name first in the filename: Lastname_firstname_Stage _4 GRADING RUBRIC: Your assignment will be graded according to the rubric below. The "right" and "wrong" answers have to do
with whether or not you correctly incorporated the concepts from the course and addressed all areas of the assignment. Your “next steps” must be defined specifically for UMUC Haircuts, addressing its operation and its environment and your proposed technology
solution. Use the Rubric below to be sure you have covered all aspects.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 2 days by:
7/14/2015
Business Tutor: David L., Business Professional replied 2 years ago
David L.
David L., Business Professional
Hello,My name is ***** ***** do you need this report completed?Thanks,David.
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree