Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Can you help me out with this Risk Assessment

Customer Question
? It's IT related....
Can you help me out with this Risk Assessment ? It's IT related.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
7/5/2015
Business Tutor: David L., Business Professional replied 2 years ago
David L.
David L., Business Professional
Thank you for requesting me.
By when do you need it completed?
Also, since the amount offered does not cover the extensive work which is involved, I have posted a recommended amount that you will receive shortly through the JA system.
Thanks,
David.
August 2nd
Ok thanks, ***** ***** be enough time to complete it.
Also, please review the recommended amount that I posted which you should have received through the JA system.
Thanks,
David.
I'm cool with the price
Can you help me out with this Risk Assessment? It's IT related.
I didn't know how to change to price.
My apologies for the delay. I will ask customer service to help you with changing the price.
Thanks,
David.
Hello,I see that they made the change. Also, I have started work on it.Thanks,David.
Thanks!
Do you know what day this will be done?
Yes thanks for checking in. I am aiming to complete it by Friday.
Thanks,
David.
Please download the report at the URL below:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/zdcsjue45k8p0yf3omp/GFI_Infosec_Strategy.doc
Thanks,
David.
Can you send this again?
Here it is again:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/8ewkoqglukfcrms/GFI__Infosec_Strategy.doc
Thanks,
David.
Is this the right paper? I got 67% similarity for this work.
My apologies for the delay - I was not notified of your response. I will check and get back to you regarding the report. It should test as all original.
Thanks,
David.
Okay just let me know ASAP.....I'm already late on it
Ok, so it appears to be the right report however was somehow saved or combined over another report. There is corruption in the document such that there are even a large number of "wing ding" characters showing up in the formatting. So to correct the problem I am going to start salvaging and separating the actual information I wrote for this project into a new document, reformat it and then post it for you again.
My apologies - I will work as quickly as possible to get the corrected document to you.
Thanks,
David.
Are we talking about in some hours, tomorrow, or something else?
There is a lot of reformatting and will have to rewrite some of it so I am aiming to repost it for you today.
Okay, it doesn't have to be perfect just something that checks out
So whats the hold up?
Sorry, there is a lot of rewriting to do - the report is about 17 pages. I am close to finished. My apologies for the delay.
Okay I get home around 3pm if its done before that. Post it around that time so I can download it.
Hello - just letting you know that I am very close to completion and will be posting soon.
Hello,Thank you for your patience. I ended up rewriting the entire report since I wanted to make sure that when the previous corrupted report was run the content from that report would not cause this new report to also show up as being plagiarized. I also saved the report to a completely new directory on its own to avoid another potential corruption issue after first rebooting the computer before starting work on the new report.Please click the link below to download and please let me know if you are able to download the report successfully:click hereThank you again for your patience.David.
Thanks!.....Hopefully it works out.
Ok great. If anything other issues arise please let me know.Thanks,David.
Just checking to make sure that the revised report was accepted.
Thanks,
David.
Everything worked out....thanks!
That is such good news - thanks for letting me know.Also, please provide positive feedback if you are satisfied with the service.Thanks,David.
David L.
David L.
David L., Business Professional