Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that discusses the following:How…

Customer Question
Write a 700- to 1,050-word...
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that discusses the following:
How messages can be adapted for various audiences in the workplace
How understanding audience can inform or help in identifying the tools and types of media or form (such as e-mail, letters, memos, and so on) that are appropriate for communicating in the workplace
Why grammar and word choice are important for effective communication in the workplace
What roles revision, editing, and proofreading play in clear workplace communication
How a writer can achieve accuracy and appropriate tone
Structure your report according to the principles of The Basic Essay, with
*Title that forecasts content of the report
*Formal introduction with clear thesis statement
*Discussion that ties to and supports thesis statement
*Formal conclusion that summarizes thesis and discussion. (No new information.)
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Essays
6/30/2015
Business Tutor: Steve Herrod, MA Degree replied 3 years ago
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, MA Degree
Hi, when is this due?
yesterday
ok - another expert may be able to help if still required but due to other commitments I would not be able to provide anything for a few days at least
Ok can I get a refund back I was expecting some help