Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

These are 'essay' questions that I am answering. The instructions are…

Customer Question
These are 'essay' questions that...
These are 'essay' questions that I am answering. The instructions are to answer fully. Doesn't need to be pages upon pages, but you must cover all the elements for each topic. I am attaching the questions and the answers that I have so far, I think that
I could go a little bit more in depth, but I'm not sure how to answer them...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Essays
I'm not sure how to put a price in here for how much I am offering? I saw that it was $40 to talk to a lawyer about it, so I was thinking that applied to whoever gave a written answer also, looking for this within the next couple of hours if anyone is able to help!! Thanks!!! :)
6/24/2015
Business Tutor: PDtax, Other replied 3 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, Other
Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and am looking at your request. I will advise shortly.
These are legal questions, and as such your question should be considered by legal pros. I will opt out and advise site management.
Ok. Thanks!! So you are telling the site to switch the category for my question? Thanks.
I am looking for an answer within the next 2 hours, if I receive an answer past then, I will not pay anything. Thanks!