Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Develop a Security Plan and Recommendation Memo to the CIO.

Customer Question

Develop a Security Plan and Recommendation Memo to the CIO. The Plan must communicate the security strategy and technologies (minimum of 3) you are recommending from Project 1(Cloud Security Technology)/Project 2 (Risk Management Technology)/Project 3(Incident Handling Technology). Include a brief description of the technologies you are proposing with associated costs, expected return on investment (ROI), mitigation of risks, barriers to success. You must also include a detailed Network Diagram illustrating how this technology fits into the infrastructure.
The Recommendation Memo is a one page Executive Memo to the CIO summarizing and introducing the Plan. The recommendation memo will be on plain white background and carry the same formatting as a formal letter. You may use one of the MS Office or similar memo styles that meet this requirement. The Plan (your second deliverable for this assignment) will be a minimum 5 page, double-spaced paper using Times New Roman 12 font and APA style formatting for citations and references. It will also include a minimum of 5 references. The Title/Cover page, illustrations (tables/charts/graphs), network diagram, and references are not part of the page count but are required for the assignment. The grading rubric provides additional details as to what should be included in the paper. Your instructor may provide an APA style template to use for this paper.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to submit the grading rubric for this assignment and also the Case Study that the technologies would be decided upon after reviewing the study. Also I have an optional template that may be used for this assignment. Just let me know what else I can provide. Not to sure the direction to go in, to get this assignment done.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
My name is David.
By when do you need this project completed?
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you have it done by Saturday?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You there David?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was recommended to set the price to $120. How can I proceed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's Done David
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The price has been increased to $120.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
David I need this done by Saturday. Can you swing this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
David you there?
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
My apologies for the delay - I did not receive notification of your reply.
In what time zone are you located? Would Saturday evening/Sunday morning be acceptable?
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Maryland
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
New york time zone
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Saturday evening would be good if you can swing it. Is that okay?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You there David?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The Network diagram must include the three technologies. Just found this information out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Use of the Project 4 template is optional as well as long as the grading rubric is addressed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As a requirement I must submit the assignment through Turnitin.com to check for plagiarism. Would try to limit the amount of in-text citations to about 30% or less is possible.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
David,My first time using JustAnswer. Just trying to figure out if you have accepted the question or not? Not to sure how this works.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
My apologies for the delay - I am still not receiving notifications when you post a response.
I cannot promise for sure that I can complete it by Saturday evening so it may be best if I open up this question to other experts in case they can complete it within that time frame. I will continue to check back.
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you have it done by Sunday? That's the day it's due.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How about Sunday David