Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Develop a Security Plan and Recommendation Memo to the CIO.

Customer Question
The Plan must communicate the...
Develop a Security Plan and Recommendation Memo to the CIO. The Plan must communicate the security strategy and technologies (minimum of 3) you are recommending from Project 1(Cloud Security Technology)/Project 2 (Risk Management Technology)/Project 3(Incident Handling Technology). Include a brief description of the technologies you are proposing with associated costs, expected return on investment (ROI), mitigation of risks, barriers to success. You must also include a detailed Network Diagram illustrating how this technology fits into the infrastructure.
The Recommendation Memo is a one page Executive Memo to the CIO summarizing and introducing the Plan. The recommendation memo will be on plain white background and carry the same formatting as a formal letter. You may use one of the MS Office or similar memo styles that meet this requirement. The Plan (your second deliverable for this assignment) will be a minimum 5 page, double-spaced paper using Times New Roman 12 font and APA style formatting for citations and references. It will also include a minimum of 5 references. The Title/Cover page, illustrations (tables/charts/graphs), network diagram, and references are not part of the page count but are required for the assignment. The grading rubric provides additional details as to what should be included in the paper. Your instructor may provide an APA style template to use for this paper.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
I need to submit the grading rubric for this assignment and also the Case Study that the technologies would be decided upon after reviewing the study. Also I have an optional template that may be used for this assignment. Just let me know what else I can provide. Not to sure the direction to go in, to get this assignment done.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/25/2015
Business Tutor: David L., Business Professional replied 2 years ago
David L.
David L., Business Professional
My name is David.
By when do you need this project completed?
Thanks,
David.
Can you have it done by Saturday?
You there David?
It was recommended to set the price to $120. How can I proceed?
It's Done David
The price has been increased to $120.
David I need this done by Saturday. Can you swing this?
David you there?
My apologies for the delay - I did not receive notification of your reply.
In what time zone are you located? Would Saturday evening/Sunday morning be acceptable?
Thanks,
David.
Maryland
New york time zone
Saturday evening would be good if you can swing it. Is that okay?
You there David?
The Network diagram must include the three technologies. Just found this information out.
Use of the Project 4 template is optional as well as long as the grading rubric is addressed.
As a requirement I must submit the assignment through Turnitin.com to check for plagiarism. Would try to limit the amount of in-text citations to about 30% or less is possible.
David,My first time using JustAnswer. Just trying to figure out if you have accepted the question or not? Not to sure how this works.
My apologies for the delay - I am still not receiving notifications when you post a response.
I cannot promise for sure that I can complete it by Saturday evening so it may be best if I open up this question to other experts in case they can complete it within that time frame. I will continue to check back.
Thanks,
David.
Can you have it done by Sunday? That's the day it's due.
How about Sunday David
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree