Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Need help writing a case brief. In less then 300 words I…

Customer Question
Need help writing a case...
Need help writing a case brief. In less then 300 words I need to state the case issue, the appellate court holding and the appellate court's reason for its holding. Case is Jacobsen v. Katzer Case (No. C 06-01905 JSW).
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Essays
6/24/2015
Business Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 3 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is***** for visiting Just Answer.
Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just too difficult or not informative enough or priced too low.
I know that you have been waiting for quite some time and want to ensure that you at least receive a resource to assist.
I only receive credit for my help when you rate my services OK or higher.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ntph9y1m8dpkeq/jacobsen6-24.docx?dl=0
for a resource I have put together with some information that will assist as you prepare your final response. Feel free to reply back to me if you have questions.
**********
What can you expect now.... As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg
Can you just delete and refund. I will look elsewhere or take care of it myself. Thanks!
Thanks. I will update moderator. You can contact support for the financial aspect of the issue.
I want a refund and your "request refund" link does not work.