Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

222mk, Prepare your assignment by answering the following four areas

Customer Question
Prepare your assignment by answering...
Prepare your assignment by answering the following four areas of inquiry related how Samsung cell phones..
1. Segmentation. Using the various criteria of the segmentation bases described in the week's readings, identify at least two distinct market segments for your product or service. Each market segment description must include at least four of the characteristics from any of the bases categories, e.g. one from demographic variables, two from psychographic variables, and one from behavioral variables. Be sure to explain your choices based on what customer need the product or service offering can fill for each segment.
2. Target market. Select one of the market segments you described in (1) above as the one you believe is or can be the most profitable for your product or service offering. Refer to the six criteria for an attractive market segment as described in course content under ‘Selecting Target Markets’. Name your target market so you can use this name throughout all of your remaining writing assignments.
3. Target market strategy. Which of the target market strategies discussed in course content is the most appropriate for your product or service? Why?
4. Positioning. Draw yourself a perceptual map as illustrated in the week's readings or use the websites noted in the directions. Describe what the perceptual map is telling you regarding how each product is perceived in the minds of the consumers. You may have to make a series of educated guesses for some of the data points. If your product overlaps with a competing offering discuss whether or not your product or service should try for an ‘uncontested’ space on the map and ‘reposition’ itself; or if it should keep the same position. If it should be repositioned, what has to happen to the product or service’s features or benefits to allow it to be in an uncontested space, e.g. drop price, add unique benefit, etc. Attach your perceptual map to your writing assignment as an exhibit.
• Prepare as a word processed document (such as Microsoft Word). Using a simple 12-point font such as Times New Roman.
• Your assignment should be the equivalent of two pages of double spaced text, approximately 1/2 page for each of the four questions.
• If the writing assignment requires external research, be sure to use footnotes and include a bibliography. You may use MLA or APA style, or any other college-level style guide. More information about using a style guide can be found in the UMUC's virtual library accessible from your LEO classroom or at umuc.edu/library
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
6/24/2015
Business Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
I'm seeking a newly written model on Samsung Cell phones.. Each of the 4 paragraphs need to be on the 4 topics listed
Each topic is just based off of Internet research.. What you can find on the topic
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree