Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

12 source annotated bibliography pertaining to Online

Customer Question

12 source annotated bibliography pertaining to Online banking using a smart phone. It has to be APA style alphabetically ordered and an evaluation of each article about 200 words. Evaluation should be purpose of the article, summary of its content, information
about the author or authors, what type of audience the work is written, its relevance to the topic, research methodology, the strengths and weaknesses in the material. Need Asap
Category: Essays
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, I would love to assist you, but this assignment is incredibly long and time consuming. It would take me at least a week to complete, and it would cost a minimum of $300. I know this is a lot, but honestly, the amount of time and effort into finding the articles, reading and summarizing them, and putting it together into an annotated bibliography makes this an immense task. Please let me know your thoughts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need this asap. It is ok. Just cancel
OK. I will opt out so another expert can view your request.