Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Customer Question
**For ALEX Only** Hi again...
**For ALEX Only** Hi again, I need to create Charts, Models, and Objects for this week paper. Its a continuation of Lawn America. Due on Tuesday. Thanks, ***** ***** Alex
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 1 day by:
6/24/2015
Business Tutor: Alex, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
Alex
Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, do you still need this? It's going to cost significantly more than the current amount.
I need this, i posted yesterday morning! why its going to cost more?
Just based on the time required to complete it. This requires someone with extensive knowledge of all these different types of diagrams. I estimate it's about 3 hours of work for someone who knows what they are doing. I have done all yours for the lowest price I could possibly do and don't ask for more unless necessary. If you have several more I'm open to completing multiple assignments for a single price. If what I'm charging is too much I'm happy to open it up to other experts. The amount of the commission isn't worth the investment of time based on the current amount.
Thanks
Alex
I was hopping to find that out sooner not when its already almost a midnight and im running out of options! how much its going to be?
For me it would have to be double the current amount. Totally understand if that's not doable. I'm happy to share what I've done to this point with another expert.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I don't work every day and I'm the actual person that is providing the answers.
Thanks
Alex
Ok, i understand that its just im gonna be penalized for lateness! can you complete this as well?
How much longer do you have tonight ?
well now its going to be 8 hours for sure. is it going to be enough time for you?
Yes. So long as you're good with the price.
will you do the other parts?
For that amount I would do everything in the word doc above.
ok, so docs "following tasks" and "2"? for that price correct?
just want to be sure
Glad you clarified, didn't notice the link to "2".
I'm sorry I can't work for that amount. I'm going to see if there's another expert available who can continue with it.
I'll work to provide them with the details they need.
Just to give you an estimate the typical price for this would probably be around $250.
following task and one of the assignment from doc 2?
you said you don't mined answering several more assignments for the same price! "If you have several more I'm open to completing multiple assignments for a single price."
"If you have several more I'm open to completing multiple assignments for a single price."
Just trying to make it cheaper so you don't have to pay for each single question and do several at once.
Let me see if I can find someone.
and now you backing out from what ever you said! and how long i should wait for a response another day or 2?
the paper had to be done on Tuesday! im already lost 10% from a grade
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree