Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Critique Essay on how customers perceive online banking with

Customer Question

Critique Essay on how customers perceive online banking with using their smart phones; how this impacts the use of smart phones; the pros and cons of using smart phones for online banking. This essay must be in APA style with a minimum of 800 words. At least three references that could be from ONLINE referencing any testings or analysis pertaining to this topic. Need this essay by Thursday June 11 at midnight at the latest.
This question posted as a general question when it should be an essay question. Of course I will pay more than the $23 already paid for.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?