Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Introduction A project will be assigned according to the…

Customer Question
Introduction A project will be...
Introduction A project will be assigned according to the schedule below. This will be a single-person project. There are two main goals for this project. The first goal is to provide you with a chance to extend the course material to a specific application
outside the classroom. The second goal is to expose the class to a diverse group of these applications. Description The project will consist of a 10-page project paper. The 10 pages include only the text, with everything else extra. You are expected to run
a spell checker against the paper. More than 12 pages is not expected. As a matter of fact, it will not help you to include more. Supporting diagrams or pictures are welcome, but they do not need to be fancy. The project will be a subset of a network design
that still requires you to think about media, hardware, and protocols for either home use or to support a small office. You will write the paper from the point of view of a network designer, and you will try to solve one of these two problems. Problem 1 I
am sitting in front of my Intel PC, which is running a Windows 7 (or later) operating system, and I am using my Internet Explorer Web browser to access an ISP of your choice. I am doing this at 56 kbs modem speeds, but I want to join the broadband revolution.
You will hook my PC up to some broadband access method. You will describe the overall design; describe specific vendor hardware that makes up the design; describe the transmission media; and describe the protocols within the design (note that this includes
TCP/IP and HTTP). The three approved solutions for this problem are cable TV, DSL, or wireless. For DSL, you should describe the solution from my PC to the DSLAM or the first ATM switch. For cable or wireless, you will have to include an overview of their
networks. Problem 2 I want to set up an Ethernet LAN for my small office of 10 people. The parameters are similar to those of Problem 1, except you will be connecting to a LAN. For either problem, your design should include the link from my PC or office workstation
to the Internet Service Point (ISP) access point within the vendor's network. You will have to research one of these solutions and then write your paper. For the DSL solution, you should go to one of the DSLAM vendors, such as Lucent; select a DSLAM; and then
describe it. For the cable, wireless, or LAN solutions, you will have to describe how the network components work in general. You will need to include descriptions on the home or office components, as well as an overview of their networks. Project Grading
The project paper will be graded on the following elements: • introduction (10%) • overall design or high-level description (20%) • hardware (10%) • transmission media (10%) • protocol description (10%) • lessons learned (10%) • grammar/syntax and length (20%)
• references (10%) There should be no spelling or grammatical mistakes; the construction should be logical and easy to read. A reference list should be provided at the end of the paper. A minimum of two outside references should be used.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Essays
6/6/2015
Business Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
I would a new document as the school uses a verification system called turnitin to verify plagiarism. Also this is all the information I have.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree