Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Lisa Benton is a recent Harverd Business School Graduate and

Customer Question

Lisa Benton is a recent Harverd Business School Graduate and now is an assistant production manager at Houseworld. She has a poor relationship with her boss and a coworker, she recently received a poor performance review, and she is worried about her future with the company.
The purpose of this paper is for you to synthesize your learning from the entire course. Apply all learning that supports the case analysis.
Instructions
There are no specific page requirements; however, 6+ pages, excluding cover and reference pages is an appropriate baseline from the case analysis.
1. Asses lintos leadership approach, apply concepts from accross the course. Acting as a consultant to Linton, make recommendations for how she can build an effective team.
2. Acting as a consultant to Linton, make recommendations for how she can build an effective team.
3. Determine why Lisa Benton has not been effective in influencing her boss and colleagues.
4. Discuss what incidents Lisa Benton could have handled differently(and how) Make specific recommendations concerning actions she could take to get her career back on track.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?